Pre match thread

mottaloo

Must have alot of flatearthers on here if people believe the silly stories about Jack. 

He has had shin issues all season, all the clues are there. 

Edited by KAZZAM

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He was in training and seemed fine. Rumours of him picking up a knock yesterday in training must be true

Nobody knows that though. Nobody knows anything except those at the club, and the last we heard was that he probably would play, but it wasn't definite.

43 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Every team is reliant on 1 player. Do you think spurs would be as high without kane?

Don't think they would be relegation fodder without him.

Expect us to be a worse team. But i don't expect us to loop so helpless and pathetic without him.

Like they're already being suspicious with the type of injury.  Lower leg injury. Like what is that? If i go to into hospital with an injury to my lower leg and they do scans and they tell me I've a lower leg injury, I'd be like yeah I know. My lower leg is sore. What's the injury? It's your lower leg. 

I presume what he has has a diagnosis. It's not Jack Grealish syndrome. What is WRONG with his lower leg?!

Just now, YLN said:

Like they're already being suspicious with the type of injury.  Lower leg injury. Like what is that? If i go to into hospital with an injury to my lower leg and they do scans and they tell me I've a lower leg injury, I'd be like yeah I know. My lower leg is sore. What's the injury? It's your lower leg. 

I presume what he has has a diagnosis. It's not Jack Grealish syndrome. What is WRONG with his lower leg?!

Its that Stress fracture no doubt. Same as last time

• Like 1

Very nervous about this one... I can see it being tense nervy one. Fulham are in reasonably good form and have a lot to play for, we’re in poorer form and have little left to gain. I can see this being a loss :(