Pre match thread

mottaloo

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

No one think Smith is playing games, but he can be clearer on the injury, every other team seems to be specific if a player is injured, Smith just says still feels pain, not right??

I hear you, but why should he ?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They've won 3 of their last 20 games in the league.

They are miles better defensively than when we easily scored three down there so I think we'll struggle to score more than once today.

They've also gained 12 points in their last 27 points. Playing liverpool, man city and spurs. Their form and performances are vastly improved

5 minutes ago, YLN said:

Like they're already being suspicious with the type of injury.  Lower leg injury. Like what is that? If i go to into hospital with an injury to my lower leg and they do scans and they tell me I've a lower leg injury, I'd be like yeah I know. My lower leg is sore. What's the injury? It's your lower leg. 

I presume what he has has a diagnosis. It's not Jack Grealish syndrome. What is WRONG with his lower leg?!

Thing is if it’s shins you’re not going to announce to all the other clubs your star player has weak shins. Talk about getting your player targeted!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I'm sure it will be addressed post-game.

That Ty Bracey tweet probably helped Fulham in their afternoon prep.

why leak the news? ty's a villa fan...always seemed a good bloke but why leak the news for anything other than a few likes. you're absolutely right...definitley would've helped fulham

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Imagine getting angry because the manager doesn't discuss medical issues in the open.

Imagine not spending every match thread sniping from the sidelines if anyone is vaguyely displeased with anything.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1