Pre match thread

mottaloo

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

I've always liked him. I reckon he might make a return this season but when is the question?

I genuinely don't think we'll see him until pre-season in the first team unfortunately mate.

About time we won.

Disappointing to me looking at the live table now and seeing us 11th after all we've put in this season and given the next two fixtures it's starting to become one of those depressing long winless runs if we don't get 3 points here.

Feels a 1-1 type game to me but Jack back will surely give our 11 a massive boost and we're a completely different team with outlet in final third. Fulham have some good players and have improved from when we played them in September but I thought Leeds did a really good job on them when they played two weeks back so they're hardly an unbeatable team. Only worry is Mitrovic has finally started scoring for Serbia so he's in better frame of mind after a poor last six months.

2-1 win. McGinn is well overdue a league goal for us and he had a really good international break himself so fancy him to get on scoresheet.

Edited by VillaChris

Haven’t watched any international football been glad to have a break from it tbh but really looking forward to this hope we pick up some form like we did in the championship the season we got promoted it’s very similar with Jack coming back from injury 

1 hour ago, wedge said:

I genuinely don't think we'll see him until pre-season in the first team unfortunately mate.

I think we'll just have to wait and see what happens with him.

I was reading the team news on BBC Sport saying Jack could be back but it makes me think if he’ll start straight away. I hope he does start  because without him we’ve been a bit dried up on the goals and performances were different.

I’m really not sure if we’ll get a Europa league spot, that said, I don’t want to remain negative here but let’s hope we go in the right direction ⬆️.

Morning all.  Jack is back and think that’ll be enough to see us win this one. Would like to see McGinn pushed forward a bit.  2-1 to us.

Emi

Cash               Konsa              Mings        Targett

Luiz        Sanson

McGinn

Traore                      Watkins                 Grealish

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

wonder if Wes will make the bench

No chance. He hobbled off in the U23 game the other day.

• Thanks 1

He isn't our player and he isn't in good form, but we haven't been a better team since Ross was dropped and I'd have him back in today. 

Jack should make a difference but we have to take some chances today. A win puts us back in the top half with a game in hand. Hope we do it. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

He isn't our player and he isn't in good form, but we haven't been a better team since Ross was dropped and I'd have him back in today. 

Jack should make a difference but we have to take some chances today. A win puts us back in the top half with a game in hand. Hope we do it. 

Fair point, I was a fan of Ross first few games, but then !!. Was it because he was injured or is this the reason he was loaned out to us. Makes you think 

2 teams in poor form (17th vs 16th in the form table), a game we really should be winning.

No easy games, Fulham fighting for their survival and so on but we have a much better starting 11 should at least have motivation enough as we are fighting for a top-10 finish even thou the European hopes have faded away.

Mitrovic has been naff for them but great for Serbia so might be a threat if he plays. Hopefully Grealish is back for us as that makes us a whole different beast.