Pre match thread

mottaloo

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Fulham are worth a bet now at that price. They will have more possession and we won't create much.

They have gone down since the teams were announced. 

Hate the melt down we go into when he isn't playing. And the "FFS " stuff, entitled almost. He's not available, get over it. Support the team. Gonna be some here that need counselling when Grealish does decide to move on. You are Villa fans first remember.

• Like 4

Just now, NoelVilla said:

How boring. Villa without Jack is not much fun.

i was looking forward to tonight before the team news. it's just a far less exciting game without him, and that's just a fact

Just now, Johnnyp said:

Hate the melt down we go into when he isn't playing. And the "FFS " stuff, entitled almost. He's not available, get over it. Support the team. Gonna be some here that need counselling when Grealish does decide to move on. You are Villa fans first remember.

He won’t move on so won’t need to worry about that. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

not seen much of us the last few weeks i guess?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

are we assuming he has got injured again or just wasnt ready after a week of training?

Even if he wasnt fully fit, i would have expected him to at least be on the bench.......so injured again!?!