Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

35 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

BS link but talk of Leon Goretzka on Twitter! 

Stop it!

I can't find anything in relation to this. Not that there's any chance of it happening, just fancy a laugh.

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, hippo said:

I'm starting to think it will be Perria from WBA.

Think he's off to Saudi for a wedge of cash 

Just now, Walmley_Villa said:

Off to Saudi for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ah right.

I spoke to my well connected baggy mate about him. He assured me villa weren't in for him. Thought that might have changed with Grealish departing ...but unlikely with the Saudi move pending.

Would quite like us to take a punt on Kabak at Schalke. Linked with Leicester, who will no doubt step up their interest if Fofana's injury tonight is serious.

Had a tough time at Liverpool but that's quite a lot of pressure for your first season.

Available for £15m and would offer much more than Tuanzebe. He is highly rated and wouldn't demand a starting spot as he wouldn't get that at Leicester anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why is it being greedy replacing the world class talisman you’ve just sold for 100m?

I’d just be surprised if we get another 4 in, taking us to 7 new recruits in one summer. I think we have some options to LW even if not their best position. Personally the other positions are more important squad wise.

Obviously, I’m not going to be upset if we do get more

5 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Obviously positions may not be exact, but this would be a phenomenal window if we could get a top quality DM in. And that's without factoring in the youngsters too.

lineup.png

Yeah. Nice work.still think AEG might depart.

Cantwell in the centre and Buendia out to the left ?

But with what we have I think that is the starting line v Watford.

26 minutes ago, hippo said:

I'm starting to think it will be Perria from WBA.

You could be close, I think he has asked for a transfer hasn't he, due to Ismael slagging him in public over his work rate. Manager believes he don't want to play for them anymore.