Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

5 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Can we just spunk the money on Jack's replacement.  Last time we brought loads of players we were awful.

We don’t need to spunk it all on a Grealish replacement. We need to sign two with the Grealish money. 

Bissouma and a LWF with pace. Let’s change the way we play. Buendia pulling the strings behind Watkins/Ings and genuine pace and skill out wide. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We don’t need to spunk it all on a Grealish replacement. We need to sign two with the Grealish money. 

Bissouma and a LWF with pace. Let’s change the way we play. Buendia pulling the strings behind Watkins/Ings and genuine pace and skill out wide. 

I want a LW/CAM to create. Someone to play key passes, progressive ball barries, assists etc. Too many years that all been on Jack don’t want it to be all on Buendia now. Bailey, Ings, Watkins gives us plenty of pace. 

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Who is this guy?! Man knows his stuff.

God, he’s actually quite good. Insightful comments on the Grealish situation. 
Is implying that Cantwell more likely than JWP at this stage and Norwich willing to sell which I find surprising.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

————Watkins/Ings————
New———Buendia———Bailey
————McGinn—New————

Spend the rest of our budget on those two ‘New’ positions and I’ll be confident. 

agreed ^ ^  Plus right foot centre-half for a replacement Engels; that all we need to sort. Loan Axel.

Just now, Danny_Villaman84 said:

agreed ^ ^  Plus right foot centre-half for a replacement Engels; that all we need to sort. Loan Axel.

That’s Axel. Axel and Ings have given us the squad and cover we need. 

Now it’s all about those two positions. Big money on both. There is no way we will improve without Grealish if we don’t spend big on those two positions. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I want a LW/CAM to create. Someone to play key passes, progressive ball barries, assists etc. Too many years that all been on Jack don’t want it to be all on Buendia now. Bailey, Ings, Watkins gives us plenty of pace. 

*cough* Nkunku *coughu*

Lol

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Remember the days when we went for the likes of El Ahmadi and Helenius?

The worst was summer 2014 when Lerner had given up completely. Joe Cole, Phillipe Senderos and Kieran Richardson. Jesus wept.

Thats when we somehow won 3 of our first 4 games and they gave Lambert and Gabby  a contract extension.