Cash Konsa Mings Targett

JWP Luiz/McGinn

Buendia

Bailey Watkins Ings

Or should I get off* Football Manager

*yes I know the gif is coming**

**yes I know again

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Would you take him over say someone like Kamada? How about Jonathan David?.

Not kamada no, different player to David.

But i'm greedy can we buy all 3 :)

For me in this order:-

1) Daichi Kamada

2) Jonathan David

3) Damsgaard.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh. Fine with this. 

Ings is competition for Watkins. I don’t buy into the idea of Watkins playing on the left and replacing Grealish. Not one bit. Ings and Watkins gives us options if one is injured or we’re chasing a game, or if we’re competing in cups etc. 

The main priority is replacing Jack. And I won’t be comfortable until we have done that. 

We need a winger and a defensive midfielder. Come on Villa. Let’s get this right and push on. 

I mean I agree that they are in direct competition with one another for the central striker role and what a delightful prospect that is, but... how unhappy will one or the other be if they are kept out of the team for too long?

5 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

1) Daichi Kamada

2) Jonathan David

3) Damsgaard.

If the club shop runs out of Ds we know it's on

(or actually As)

Edited by Jareth
  • Haha 2

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

I mean I agree that they are in direct competition with one another for the central striker role and what a delightful prospect that is, but... how unhappy will one or the other be if they are kept out of the team for too long?

or we may occasionally play more than one striker, it is possible, i've seen it happen before even at Villa

54 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If Tuanzebe is coming in as CB cover then we only need 2 more I’d say. We need to replace Jack and buy a new defensive midfielder.

Doku and Bissouma please.

Agree with most of this but think we need GK cover too. I like Steer but he's not really the right level to be deputy for Emi. He's also injury prone af 😬

Just now, VillanousOne said:

or we may occasionally play more than one striker, it is possible, i've seen it happen before even at Villa

Me too. The very idea of having options is so unlike the Aston Villa I have supported for the majority of my life though. It's dizzying. We normally only had one or two really good players and the rest were normally average or shit! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

1) Daichi Kamada

2) Jonathan David

3) Damsgaard.

I don’t know Johnathan David, is he really good?

• Like 1

* CH Axel (Loan) 

* DM/CM - Oliver Skipp (this one - i want him as first choice - don't think we could get him but who know) I don't mind - Winks or Berge or Bissouma.

(Strikeout - Edit) Billy Gilmour? for partner McGinn so good for scotland and Villa? is he CM or it is ACM? as Transfermarkt pin him CM with AM or DM. Forget Billy Gilmour just find out he join Norwich loan :S

* Replacement Jack Grealish ACM or LW? Please no get Cantwell..even he is good player but we not need him as we could get better than him or play JPB indeed... 

* GK back up
that all 4 more sign that all done 

Sell

Marvellous
Connor
El-Ghazi
Steer
Wesley 

Rumour - Luiz for Roma after his performance South American cup and Olymanic. possible 40-50 millions for him. if any come in for him so keep Marvellous. (total - 30-50 possible 100 millions)

if my research potential to very good player (is) base football manager, or video watch, transfermarkt, which i reckon that one player would come up best CM who can playing as CH if need so plan D CM drop CH 3-4-2-1 (5-3-1-1) - Peer Koopmeiners (from AZ Alkmaar) that type CM we actually need.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Some good Villa PR this. 

News leaks about Jack being subject of a bid... that drags on for a few days, it lets fans get used to the idea he could be leaving. During that time announce Bailey and Ings, giving the fans a huge boost and when the inevitable news about Jack leaving is confirmed, the fans reaction isn't half as bad as it would have been initially. 

This seems to suggest Jack's potential departure has been stage managed for a while

Who is this guy?! Man knows his stuff.

10 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Take different approaches for different games mate. If we are playing a team we expect to create a lot against ings finishing would be a perfect approach. Both should get plenty of game time and hopefully we have at least 1 good cup run. We can also finally have a real attacking option on the bench when chasing a game

• Thanks 1