Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

As I said a while back, JWP interest is real (we all know this now after the £25m bid which came from a reliable journo) but no idea if they’ll get it over the line.

I think Villa is a logical destination for JWP - good enough to meet his ambitions, but weak enough in his position to guarantee plenty of minutes. And he knows a lot of the dressing room.

I also thought Grealish was staying (although not through any inside info), so take anything I say with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

Just now, Adam2003 said:

Looks like Tuanzebe is coming in on loan which kind of surprises me but makes sense as CB/RB cover. 

Indeed.  I know he has had injuries but we won't need him to play too many games.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Reliable, or full of shit like 99.9999% of the others?

No idea, but seems confident a deal can be closed (as do a few others out there tonight)? 

but this fella knows his stuff and said:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Would piss Arsenal fans off if we signed Kamada.

2 goals to beat them at Emirates in 2019 in Europa League

The only think with Kamada is doesn’t he tend to play centrally or as a second striker?

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

As I said a while back, JWP interest is real (we all know this now after the £25m bid which came from a reliable journo) but no idea if they’ll get it over the line.

I think Villa is a logical destination for JWP - good enough to meet his ambitions, but weak enough in his position to guarantee plenty of minutes. And he knows a lot of the dressing room.

I also thought Grealish was staying (although not through any inside info), so take anything I say with a pinch of salt.

You giving Ty Bracey a pinch of salt like
ImpassionedWateryAnnashummingbird-max-1m

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Haha 1

Daichi Kamada has the potential to propel us up the league like the Sabre toothed knobend did to Scumchester United when he went there. We go in for him and get him we'll never miss ol' shin splints.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, burchy said:

The only think with Kamada is doesn’t he tend to play centrally or as a second striker?

Playmaker/Attacking midfielder  absolutely quality player trust me on that one.

We need him mate.

UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

image.gif.80af6333954c0634ecca44da9c4cfc54.gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, burchy said:

Yeah but 

Bailey Kamada Buendia

Would be very slick (no idea how Ings fits in here) but if we sign another starting attacker, I feel as though LW or Centrally could work for us. There were cases for Jack playing LW with Buendia CAM. Or with Jack central and Buendia RW. So either works really, a new LW or CAM

I have no idea what we’re up to 😆… has been a crazy few days and it isn’t going to let up anytime soon.

Bailey was a surprise signing but Ings was out of the blue and a complete shock! Not someone I expected us to be interested in but we will be much more dangerous in attack and have good options. How we will fit him in, I don’t know…

Regardless of my opinions, will back whatever the club does and who they sign.

Trust in Dean & Johan…

Exciting times, we mean business even if we are losing our best player…

All I can say is strap in and enjoy the ride!

UTV!