Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

————Watkins/Ings————
New———Buendia———Bailey
————McGinn—New————

Spend the rest of our budget on those two ‘New’ positions and I’ll be confident. 

I agree with the above but I think we need a DM as well

3 minutes ago, bose said:

We don’t need links anymore, it’ll just get announced on the OS 😉

THIS is the sign of just how good our recruiting team are! It’s immense really. “Right lads - here’s the fourth highest scorer in the league (not from penalties) in the last two years. You’re welcome.” No news. We’re stealthing the market here…

• Like 3

Just now, MJ_1874 said:

There no way we are paying what Norwich want for Cantwell.  

What Norwich want and what Norwich get are not the same thing - I think similar fee to buendia gets him due to his contract situation 

Just now, Eastie said:

What Norwich want and what Norwich get are not the same thing - I think similar fee to buendia gets him due to his contract situation 

That would be a really bad deal, Cantwell is no where near Buendia's ability.  I'm not sure he much better than El Ghazi.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would love a marquee signing to replace Grealish. 45-50m. 

You won’t find that in the Prem at that price but there are several players playing in Germany, France and Italy that will be available at that price. 

Hugely important we replace Jack. 

20 hours ago, VillaHatesMe said:

One of the more overrated players in recent memory. Don't get me wrong, he's good, but he's still paid and perceived as the player he was for a few weeks during the 2014 World Cup. The other 99% of the time he's a fairly creative player who is never healthy.

& Inconsistent