Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

40 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

wsomeone on twitter not happy with the amount of youngsters and not first team buys

Well he is an idiot then, getting 16 year olds in you think will be top players for peanuts is excellent business if only 10% of them turn out to be top players.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

I don’t know if this is something really important but I think that when we’re signing all these young prospects that each club who sold them mentions our offer being “substantial” or “fair” and not being pretty cheap like other clubs have been known to do

I think we treat lower clubs with respect rightfully so, some of the bigger teams try to pressure them and mug them off. 

Spurs probably offer 50 pound and play the do you know who we are card

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Interesting to see them next year, very good signing but interesting to see if he'll be a starter and Eze moves out wide or just deputies Eze centrally

Eze wont be fit until after Christmas

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Olise to Palace, fancied him here.

Tbh I think we are aiming for a better player now, less of a gamble at least.

15 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Tbh I think we are aiming for a better player now, less of a gamble at least.

Such a Palace signing that. 

He'll do a job for them, much like Eze did last season. Smart addition but I'd like to think that we're looking at a level above now. 

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

He'll do a job for them, much like Eze did last season. Smart addition but I'd like to think that we're looking at a level above now. 

Palace are still a sinking ship. Living off their London location alone. 

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Palace are still a sinking ship. Living off their London location alone. 

You could argue that Olise and Eze signed for them based on the London location so it's not that bad for them 

He'll play every week for a couple of years and then look to leave, it's a good move for them both

They'll struggle next season, even at best they're a nothing club, fully paid up member of the happy to be here PL club, I think they've got a decent youth crop though which is probably why they went for Vieira 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think we treat lower clubs with respect rightfully so, some of the bigger teams try to pressure them and mug them off. 

Spurs probably offer 50 pound and play the do you know who we are card

respect goes a long way

47 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I think Olise is a fantastic talent. But he doesn't have the versatility ESR has. ESR can play in any of the 3 positions behind the striker, Oliver basically only plays in the centre.

The other thing is ESR has shown he can play at Premier league level, Oliver has yet to do this, and would need an adjustment period. 

The final thing us Olise is French, and Viera is the new Palace manager. So I'm sure that would have helped him make this decision.

There are many talented players and we can't have them all. 

• Like 1