Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Feeney looks smashing! Already physically imposing and coupled with goof technique and a brain capable of enough thinking to hit smart passes as well.

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Establishing a valuable working relationship with these clubs is an excellent idea. If they need money they'll offer us their best prospects rather than to someone like city. We give them good deals now down the line we will get excellent deals. 

its nice, to be nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Feeney is 6ft 4  and only 16 so he atleast passes the Elphick test which will please some. 

Going to be 7ft 2 by the time he’s fully grown so pretty much 2 Elphicks.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Olise to Palace, fancied him here.

Where’s that being reported ? Just reading palace want Morgan Rogers from Citeh - ex WBA Yoof player that brought for up to £8mill but available for £7 mill - Harrison will know all about him so be interesting if we move in or not … can play anywhere across the front but prefers LW 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Establishing a valuable working relationship with these clubs is an excellent idea. If they need money they'll offer us their best prospects rather than to someone like city. We give them good deals now down the line we will get excellent deals. 

Very refreshing how we thank the clubs we sign our academy talents from for their professionalism - how it should be done.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Where’s that being reported ? Just reading palace want Morgan Rogers from Citeh - ex WBA Yoof player that brought for up to £8mill but available for £7 mill - Harrison will know all about him so be interesting if we move in or not … can play anywhere across the front but prefers LW 

You'd think we will be all over everyone of good quality but you just can't get them all. Harrison working wonder so far for me.

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

You'd think we will be all over everyone of good quality but you just can't get them all. Harrison working wonder so far for me.

maybe he doesn’t think enough of him to be interested

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

maybe he doesn’t think enough of him to be interested

That's a good tell actually, knowing him so well, he would have had him snapped up. Could be anything, temperament, for example, who knows.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I’ve mentioned Morgan Rogers before. Played alongside Louie Barry. Both departed WBA at the same time. Barry to Barca, Rogers to Citeh.

If we could buy Rogers outright (rather than it being somehow linked to Jack sale) then that would be fantastic.

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Interesting to see them next year, very good signing but interesting to see if he'll be a starter and Eze moves out wide or just deputies Eze centrally

Me too, sort of got a mini soft spot for them after watching their documentary on amazon, I think he is a super young talent and I think they should try to shoehorn him in somewhere hasn't Eze got a longterm injury or did I imagine that.