Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I think I'm done with these for a while haha. I always get crazy anxiety when I post them because I'm afraid I've said something wrong or made an unqualified claim. Better for my mental health that I don't make any more of them for a while.

Besides, this guy doesn't have an fbref scouting report because he plays in a league not covered by their reports. Makes it a lot harder to do a thorough analysis. Its possible, but I'm not putting in the work for it.

Fair enough. I actually enjoy reading your analysis. 

Good playerwho has spent his whole career at Rotterdam. Linked with Leeds as cover for Pbillips and Brighton as cover for Bissouma so that tells you the player he is . Excellent ball distribution and ball retention. A Ward Prowse alternative maybe ?  Looks very strong as well. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Good playerwho has spent his whole career at Rotterdam. Linked with Leeds as cover for Pbillips and Brighton as cover for Bissouma so that tells you the player he is . Excellent ball distribution and ball retention. A Ward Prowse alternative maybe ?  Looks very strong as well. 

Thank you, that is interesting! 

2 hours ago, Derryvillan said:

He looks just like another Hourihane. 

Except he can tackle and control the ball.

Oh and run.

And Hourihane is our only midfielder then? Your reply doesn’t really answer my question.

Despite lots of moaning about how terrible our midfield is, they have been widely credited with being our best players today, all three of them described as pressing and working hard all game. Douglas, Ramsey and McGinn doing great today. Of course we could buy players that improve our midfield further and I hope we do but hopefully the players we do have already could get a bit more respect from fans?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Despite lots of moaning about how terrible our midfield is, they have been widely credited with being our best players today, all three of them described as pressing and working hard all game. Douglas, Ramsey and McGinn doing great today. Of course we could buy players that improve our midfield further and I hope we do but hopefully the players we do have already could get a bit more respect from fans?

They do deserve praise, agreed. I would say the main reason for that is that there were three of them and they all played in the right position for their skillset. Genius!

• Like 1

Harroui looks decent, lets see if he carries that ability to this league. YT makes him look an definite upgrade on Nakamba, some cracking goals for a CM/DM. Two footed and very progressive. Would be a handful in a midfield of him, McGinn and Sanson.

I just really want us to sign Damsgaard too. That would be a very good summer window. Today it showed we just needed one more very good talent to bring on from the bench, we would have a proper squad with all those.

2 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I think I'm done with these for a while haha. I always get crazy anxiety when I post them because I'm afraid I've said something wrong or made an unqualified claim. Better for my mental health that I don't make any more of them for a while.

Besides, this guy doesn't have an fbref scouting report because he plays in a league not covered by their reports. Makes it a lot harder to do a thorough analysis. Its possible, but I'm not putting in the work for it.

Do the stats, type ya post out and DM it to me, I'll post it for ya and anyone that has anything negative to say about it will be told to **** off and probably with a fuming gif.

45 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Harroui looks decent, lets see if he carries that ability to this league. YT makes him look an definite upgrade on Nakamba, some cracking goals for a CM/DM. Two footed and very progressive. Would be a handful in a midfield of him, McGinn and Sanson.

I just really want us to sign Damsgaard too. That would be a very good summer window. Today it showed we just needed one more very good talent to bring on from the bench, we would have a proper squad with all those.

I think we will only get another attacking player if el ghazi leaves. We have Bailey, Watkins and traore out. That would make a big difference to our starting 11 and match day squad. 

Cheick Doucoure got a red card for Lens today but they still beat Monaco where Aurelien Tchouameni was subbed after 63 mins. Golovin who I think also been mentioned on here also got a red card.

Abdoui Harroui has decent whoscored stats and has been Rotterdams best player for 2 seasons in a row. Look like he mainly plays DMC  in a 4-2-3-1 and averages 3 tackles a game(good).

Question is can he make the big step up from the Eredivisive? and is the link total bullshit?

1 hour ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

We were playing Newcastle. They're a badly run club with a shit manager. They could well get relegated. The test is when we play the good teams. I wouldn't be confident.

Edited by Rolta