Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Been heavily linked to Southampton last few days, but previously linked to us and others.

Wouldn’t mind this at all if he is as good as everyone says he is. Will push Targett for a spot and Young too. Might even be worth signing him and loaning him out for a year. 

He's only just turned seventeen so doubt he would go out on loan, but at the same time he's highly rated enough that he probably could be our back up left back next season, he's already very well developed physically as well. The talk seems to be though that he's turned down a contract with Everton because he wants first team football, which seems strange to me given his age, but if true then Southampton might be more likely.

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

It would be pretty insane if both the reputable Tier 1 sources of Sqenf Foot and FootMoroccan got something wrong.

Didn’t we sign the myth and legend Yacouba Sylla from Squenf Foot

22 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

Bissouma is the midfielder we need that would transform this team. Such a shame it won’t happen I don’t think anyway. 

Genuinely one of the only players I know that I’d spend 50/60m on. 

If no other team comes in for him, we may have the smallest chance of signing him towards the end of the window.

Superb player and perfect for us. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, messi11 said:

Villa fans after losing to Watford: 'SIGN A MIDFIDLER NOW OTHERWISE ITS A RELEGATION BATTLE'

Villa fans after beating Newcastle: 'OUR MIDFIELD WAS BLOODY BRILLANT TODAY, DONT NEED TO SIGN A MIDFILDER. EUROPE'

Makes you mind up folks 

hanx

Weren't you trying to convince us you were ITK and we were signing ASM from Newcastle a few weeks ago?

Makes you mind up hanx

14 hours ago, thunderball said:

I’d happily swap a 26 yo AEG for a 21 yo Damsgaard, he’s got a very bright future and already delivering.

I think we all would mate. I would swap AEG, trez, Wes and hourihane to have damsgaard, it’s not quite that easy though unfortunately