Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

This is weird, if he’s going to Forest then where has the Villa link come from? And vice versa…

Fine, let’s go get one of the more preferable options such as Sangare, Kamara, Anguissa, Doucoure… 😆

10 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Villa fans: why can’t we ever find someone like Kante?

Also Villa fans: why are we signing someone from that shit team in the Dutch league?

I didn't mind last Dutch mid we signed but most thought he was crap

I'd be wary of believing that Sqenf Foot twitter, someone asked them what their sources were and they just replied 'Rotterdam journalists told me'. Surely if Rotterdam journalists knew that he was coming to us they'd report the story themselves.

Rumour of him coming to us was started by 'TuttoMercatoWeb' I don't think they're very reliable, and not sure if 'the move' made much sense anyway as he doesn't seem to be the type of midfielder that we need,

21 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

It would be pretty insane if both the reputable Tier 1 sources of Sqenf Foot and FootMoroccan got something wrong.

I had Sqenf foot once, you need a prescription cream to clear it up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have a world class keeper, a very good top 10 defence, some fantastic forward thinking players, but a lower half midfield right now.

It’s a shame because we’re really close to being a top side overall, probably two players short in fact (defensive midfielder and a top quality left attacker).

Bissouma and say Damsgaard would be the dream. Alas, you’d probably have to spend £70m or £80m to get both, which we won’t do.

Seen some alternative suggestions on here recently from the continent, which I confess I know nothing about but I just hope we bring two more players in before the deadline in those positions because if we get those right, we could push a top 8 finish.

Villa fans after losing to Watford: 'SIGN A MIDFIDLER NOW OTHERWISE ITS A RELEGATION BATTLE'

Villa fans after beating Newcastle: 'OUR MIDFIELD WAS BLOODY BRILLANT TODAY, DONT NEED TO SIGN A MIDFILDER. EUROPE'

Makes you mind up folks 

hanx

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

This is weird, if he’s going to Forest then where has the Villa link come from? And vice versa…

Fine, let’s go get one of the more preferable options such as Sangare, Kamara, Anguissa, Doucoure… 😆

Probably a Pro Evolution player mixup.

Wires crossed, tapped West Midlands Village, instead of Notts Reds.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

We have a world class keeper, a very good top 10 defence, some fantastic forward thinking players, but a lower half midfield right now.

It’s a shame because we’re really close to being a top side overall, probably two players short in fact (defensive midfielder and a top quality left attacker).

Bissouma and say Damsgaard would be the dream. Alas, you’d probably have to spend £70m or £80m to get both, which we won’t do.

Seen some alternative suggestions on here recently from the continent, which I confess I know nothing about but I just hope we bring two more players in before the deadline in those positions because if we get those right, we could push a top 8 finish.

I'd say were a couple of midfielders and a wicked left winger from being a top quality side, yet I doubt the club is going to spend more money on more reinforcements but I hope they do.

• Like 1