Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

On 17/07/2023 at 10:54, sparrow1988 said:

You take Follyfoot out for a bit of pizza and you get a hell of a lot more than you bargained for. 

more Bang for your Buck

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

My point seems lost on you. You pay money for your asset to play football which earns you income. The price you buy or sell the asset is a secondary thing. All PL clubs lose money on transfers. The teams above and below us in that table. 

Furthermore there was a tifo video about why half of PL transfers are failures. Half, yes half. 

Your point isn't lost on me. I am not stupid. I just don't agree with you.

12 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It was lost on you I think as you had no actual response

I have but if your going to try and make a point based on data provided by xg hipsters tifo its not worth my time 

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

So €6m in total, what was the amount we could sell him for under FFP? Does it say how much of his salary they are covering?

Bought for £15m on 4 year contract = £3.75m per year.  

So this summer we’d have to sell for £7.5m to break even on FFP and next summer sell for £3.75m.  

But he’s roughly on £2m a year salary, so just ending him in loan or even selling him at a loss saves £2m a year. 

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Why do I suspect the €1m fee is just to cover a percentage of his wages 

Doubt it tbf. I'm sure we'd get a better deal than simply half of his wages (at a guess) covered. 

22 hours ago, Zatman said:

Tifo did a good video yesterday about it. Apparently a study was done and only 53% of all Premier League transfers are successful

That's quite high...it's only 6% lower than Tim Sherwood's win ratio at Spurs (second-to-none).

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sanson in, Dendoncker out. 

interesting debate. though i feel dendoncker's best games for us have been better than sanson's best games for us. emery's first game in charge springs to mind

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Sanson in, Dendoncker out. 

I could be wrong but I don't think Sanson is capable of playing in our midfield, especially the 2 deeper positions. That's not saying Dendoncker is either though.

Edited by villan95

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

They play in totally different roles?, you cant just 1 in/1 out?

how about just....both out.

Yeah but Morgan is beautiful 😍

• Haha 2

Â