Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, SJSharky said:

When he came on after half time he played behind Watkins in the Buendia/Bailey role. After we made the rest of the substitutions in the 65th minute he moved into a defensive midfield role. I doubt he was given a "talking to", but rather tactical instructions.

He was running around like a headless chicken and was all over the place when he first came on. 

As the raft of subs happened, Unai was quite visibly frustrated and spent quite a long time ostensibly explaining to him what he wanted from him. It was far beyond 'drop into CDM now that the other lads are on' because that would have been planned some time ago. 

From what I've seen of him he looks perfectly good enough to be part of the squad. Not sure there's that much between him and Dendonker other than physical presence. 

You would think one of them will be sold but probably not both unless we're going to sign again - perhaps there is a career here for him yet (but probably not). 

35 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

From what I've seen of him he looks perfectly good enough to be part of the squad. Not sure there's that much between him and Dendonker other than physical presence

You would think one of them will be sold but probably not both unless we're going to sign again - perhaps there is a career here for him yet (but probably not). 

I think that is a big difference though, especially playing as part of the deeper 2 in midfield.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

I think that is a big difference though, especially playing as part of the deeper 2 in midfield.

Yeah - don't disagree. Imagine he'll probably be sold and Dendonker retained unless there's a £15m + offer but we'll see. 

• Like 1

Reddit is the source of this one - guy's cousin in the same hotel as the squad has seen Sanson leave and say his goodbye's. Same guy then posted pics of his cousin with the squad at the hotel. 

• Like 1

Â