Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

It is really embarrassing borderline vendetta, probably has posted 20 percent of the comments in this thread and mainly just bashing him. Including the weekly update that he is injured 

If anyone's got cause to be embarrassed it's the player himself.

Injured for almost the entire 10 months he's been here and then caught throwing a tantrum because the manager doesn't give him pitch time !

Anyway it's over to him now. There can be no more excuses. It doesn't really matter what I write on here.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

If anyone's got cause to be embarrassed it's the player himself.

Injured for almost the entire 10 months he's been here and then caught throwing a tantrum because the manager doesn't give him pitch time !

Anyway it's over to him now. There can be no more excuses. It doesn't really matter what I write on here.

so the player should be embarrassed because he was injured? Still no video of this infamous tantrum has turned up yet

Do you even read the bullshit you are writing :D 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

so the player should be embarrassed because he was injured? Still no video of this infamous tantrum has turned up yet

Do you even read the bullshit you are writing :D 

Where's the bullshit ? - I don't believe I've posted anything that's factually incorrect.

No video evidence no. Numerous reports though. Even on radio wm (who would surely have to apologize if it didn't happen) 

Imo something did happen. It probably wasn't a bottle aimed at Smith. But it was some displeasure at not being selected. 

Whatever. I'm sure we can look forward to some MOTM performances from him soon. 🙂

39 minutes ago, hippo said:

Where's the bullshit ? - I don't believe I've posted anything that's factually incorrect.

No video evidence no. Numerous reports though. Even on radio wm (who would surely have to apologize if it didn't happen) 

Imo something did happen. It probably wasn't a bottle aimed at Smith. But it was some displeasure at not being selected. 

Whatever. I'm sure we can look forward to some MOTM performances from him soon. 🙂

Mate...

You've had an absolute nightmate here

• Haha 2

I've not read the reports or rumours but if we haven't had some reaction in the dressing room I'll be very disappointed. I want the players to feel how we do, I want them calling each other out and driving standards. If they need a bit of a scrap, I hope that happens as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I actually wouldn’t have a problem with this. 3-0 down and being absolutely humiliated, emotions running very high. A player on the bench could easily just shy away and not want to be involved. The fact he was so upset about not being given a chance to try and change things shows a lot about his character to me. 

Yes he may have handled it wrong but at least it shows he actually gives a shit.

Sanson is (and I can’t emphasize this enough) French. Tantrums go with the territory. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, zenda said:

The old Ross "if he's sulking when he's subbed, it means he cares about us" Barkley defence 😉

Haha, Not quite mate. Sanson didn’t get on the pitch !  

Seriously though I reckon if Barkley was in that same situation he would just be quietly sitting in his heated seat with his face covered with his scarf hoping he wasn’t asked to come on and help that be part of that shit show. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

21 hours ago, hippo said:

I've seen zero reports about this supposed tantrum except from you saying the coaching staff think he is more difficult to manage than anticipated. Except again. It's you saying that no link to articles from anyone with sources at the club etc. Absolute Joker.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I think we're all ignoring the fact that there's literally zero evidence that any of this is even true.

Be surprised if WM mentioned it without something going on.

Really want him to start v West Ham.

10 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I've seen zero reports about this supposed tantrum except from you saying the coaching staff think he is more difficult to manage than anticipated. Except again. It's you saying that no link to articles from anyone with sources at the club etc. Absolute Joker.

Do you research:-

It wasn't I who first posted the rumour. ( I think it cropped in another thread) its been reported on WM + posters on VT who were at the game. 

I ve never said anything about him being difficult to manage.

All I've ever said is I don't think this one will work out for us. 

Edited by hippo

gregg evans (yes, yes, i know) has given a bit more colour around the incident. giving smith/shakespere the finger and throwing bottles directly at them appear to be wide of the mark

https://theathletic.com/2911269/2021/10/25/morgan-sanson-tantrum-emirates-aston-villa/

As the midfielder watched boss Dean Smith turn to Anwar El Ghazi as the third and final substitute in Friday night’s defeat by Arsenal, he lost his temper, seemingly furious at yet another setback in his stop-start Aston Villa career.

Down went the warm-up top, ripped off in rage and thrown to the ground. Then a bunch of water bottles felt the force of his frustration. He clearly wants to be kicking footballs, not club equipment.

But since returning back from a serious knee injury and then another setback last month, Sanson hasn’t played any Premier League football. His last outing was way back in April.

An angry outburst followed as another game passed him by. Assistant coach Craig Shakespeare heard his ranting and stared briefly into his direction before the tantrum inside the Emirates Stadium eventually stopped.

3 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

I reckon he’ll start against MK Dons tonight, with a view to some minutes on Sunday. 

I’m still confident he’ll come good. 

Are we allowed to put senior players out in this competition?  Would seem a bit unfair.

23 hours ago, zenda said:

The old Ross "if he's sulking when he's subbed, it means he cares about us" Barkley defence 😉

23 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Haha, Not quite mate. Sanson didn’t get on the pitch !  

Seriously though I reckon if Barkley was in that same situation he would just be quietly sitting in his heated seat with his face covered with his scarf hoping he wasn’t asked to come on and help that be part of that shit show. 

to be fair, this " tantrum " would indicate that he wants to be involved, and feels he could make a difference, in a desperate situation.

In Barkleys case, he wanted to stay on because " I'm Ross Barkley, from Chelsea , and i'm doing you a favour by even being here " whilst seemingly putting in minimal effort.

I do see how it could appear as double standards though. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

gregg evans (yes, yes, i know) has given a bit more colour around the incident. giving smith/shakespere the finger and throwing bottles directly at them appear to be wide of the mark

https://theathletic.com/2911269/2021/10/25/morgan-sanson-tantrum-emirates-aston-villa/

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

to be fair, this " tantrum " would indicate that he wants to be involved, and feels he could make a difference, in a desperate situation.

In Barkleys case, he wanted to stay on because " I'm Ross Barkley, from Chelsea , and i'm doing you a favour by even being here " whilst seemingly putting in minimal effort.

I do see how it could appear as double standards though. lol

Yeah, this very much feels like double standards. No way to know for sure what went on in Barkley's or Samson's heads and I thinks very harsh on Barkley to assume inwardly he had the mindset of an arrogant diva.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 2

Â