Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

If he’s fit, I’d like to see him come in for the Arsenal match pushing Buendia further forward. 

Buendia right, Ollie left ,Danny through the middle the 'ol 433.  Sanson ,Luiz and McGinn in midfield - stick it up the Arsenal. Boom!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s is probably what I’d go with until Bailey is back. 

The other option is Traore but he too has been like a Papier mache object this season. He's looked really sharp when he has featured. 

54 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Saturday's horror show means he's leapfrogged Ramsey and Nakamba in the pecking order for me.

I think it would be rash to make judgements based entirely on thirteen minutes of disaster - but, I reckon Sanson was probably already ahead of Nakamba and Ramsey in the pecking order, it's just that they can both stay fit for a week.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Would love to see this.

The majority of people I know want to see that team. It just seems to be the most balanced until Bailey is fit. 

When Bailey comes back, I think one of Ings or Watkins will drop to the bench. 

• Like 3

If he's fit and ready at this point he needs to be backed in and given a run of games, I cant imagine this move has gone the way he wanted it to and there could be issues with his confidence or commitment to the club if we don't give him a chance to show what he can do for more than a game at a time. I really think he could be an integral part of our next great side if we can just get some consistent game time into him and give him a chance to form a few partnerships. I'd for sure start him against Arsenal if he is fit.

Â