Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

well 2 of those aren't midfielders so theres a chance isn't there?

I think DS just sees him as McGinn's understudy so given SJM will play every single minute he's fit and available for he's not going to be featuring much. He's basically our version of Donny Van De Beek when you think about it. Obviously McGinn getting that 4 month injury in 19/20 maybe put it in clubs mind it might be good idea to get decent alternative.

We will surely go 4-3-3 on Sunday but I expect Ramsey to come back in.

Nothing to see here, man who can't stay fit frustrated at not being able to play football

To be honest I don't see this one having a happy ending.

He's probably miles off it now and we're starting to lose trust in him.  It's been a year of frustration and not playing much football. Combined with having to settle into a new country I just think he will be back in France in January.

It's been a disaster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

We often seem to lack energy in our midfield. A fully fit Morgan Sanson is like a Duracell bunny.  

It's not energy we're lacking, Mcginn, Ramsey and to some extent Luiz are all high energy players. What we lack is a bit of composure in the middle of the park. Which tbh, doesn't seem like this guy's strong suit based on his previous stats.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Nothing to see here, man who can't stay fit frustrated at not being able to play football

To be honest I don't see this one having a happy ending.

He's probably miles off it now and we're starting to lose trust in him.  It's been a year of frustration and not playing much football. Combined with having to settle into a new country I just think he will be back in France in January.

It's been a disaster.

I've told you a billion trillion times not to exaggerate

20 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Why are people bothered about him kicking off? Isn't that the reaction we want?

Villa related rumour. So it ends up on here. I wouldn't say people are especially bothered by it.

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Really is our De Beek

Not really, the only reason he hasn't played more is lack of fitness/injury

It's not like he's sat on the bench and hasn't had a look in for months.

At the moment the only thing holding his Villa career back has been horrendous bad luck with injuries, I know people are desperate to blame him for being injured or not good enough as it somehow fits some weird agenda.

He might be crap and a complete bell end, but no evidence to suggest either, other than a twitter rumour and people who spend 90% of their time on here writing players off.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Why are people bothered about him kicking off? Isn't that the reaction we want?

Engels kicked off and barely started a game for a year after playing regularly up to xmas in 19/20. Who knows what Gulibert said behind the scenes given he keeps getting loaned out.

Seems once you cross DS there's not much way back. Problem here is this guy cost 15m so bit more difficult for manager just to freeze him out.

• Like 1

Â