Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

A real pity, he seems to have some quality we are lacking in the middle of the park.

I don't know if it's a level-head, composure, energy or passing ability but Sanson seemed to tick all those boxes (from the French media).

well lets hope he is just genuinely ill/covid releated (and not serious)

and that he is not 'done at the club' yet.

Not saying that he will make it, or the illness isn't a cover up, just seems pretty unlikely that Dean would just bomb him out without some sort of oversight from the owners etc. saying 'hey we paid £15 mil' or whatever.

20 minutes ago, Liono said:

he's in the bomb squad with Ireland, Hutton, N'Zogbia etc 

Dropping Hutton to the ‘bomb squad’ as instructed by the board to force a sale was one of the most cowardly acts I’ve ever seen by a manger. Lambert really was as big as a yes man as it gets.

10 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Surely it isn't Covid they would have to mention it specifically and he would have to self-isolate with players and staff being tested etc.

Birmingham mail are with holding DS comments re Sanson until 10.30pm.

The Mail says this:

"Topics were aplenty, though, from Smith addressing Morgan Sanson's water bottle-throwing frustrations (his quotes on that are embargoed until 10.30pm) "

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-watkins-west-ham-22008436

So the embargoed bit is specifically to do with the fall out. Which never happened of course.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liono said:

He's probably got The Rona 

No, he doesn't. He's got the hump from the manager who will play St John McGinn, Tyrone Mings and Ollie Watkins every fookin' time regardless of form as long as they're not injured. 

Edited by zenda

This thread reminds me of those people who post a picture of a poppy on FB - with the disclaimer "if anyone calls me a racist they can just feck off" 

Edited by hippo
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

This thread reminds me of those people who post a picture of poppy on FB - with the disclaimer "if anyone calls me a racist they can just feck off" 

why?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

This thread reminds me of those people who post a picture of poppy on FB - with the disclaimer "if anyone calls me a racist they can just feck off" 

who or what is poppy???

Â