Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

The majority of people I know want to see that team. It just seems to be the most balanced until Bailey is fit. 

When Bailey comes back, I think one of Ings or Watkins will drop to the bench. 

We could have a bench with Ings, Archer, Traore, Chuk, Ramsey, Nakamba, Philogene Bidace and El Ghazi. That should give us a couple of options

On 17/10/2021 at 08:24, Delphinho123 said:

If he’s fit, I’d like to see him come in for the Arsenal match pushing Buendia further forward. 

i'm not sure smith will change based on how solid we  were for 80 mins. hause for axel maybe but that's it

On 19/10/2021 at 09:14, Wainy316 said:

I'm hoping for a first choice midfield three of Luiz, Sanson, McGinn with the latter the furthest forward of the three.

Yeah that looks alright to me. Don't think Sanson will last anywhere close to 90 minutes but certainly most balanced 11 we can put out as assume even if Bailey is available little chance he's starting.

Got a feeling AEG will start on Friday but would push Ollie out wide to try to ease some of the pressure rather than just drop him.

What is this talk about him "not being given a chance", he hasn't played 90 minutes in about a year and has spent every minute of his time here either injured or unfit, now he's meant to be straight into the team and first name on the team sheet? What's happening?! 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Risso said:

Various eye witness reports on Twitter from people at the game that he chucked a bottle of water at Smith and gave him the finger.

Another well thought through signing. !

Gotta say I'm surprised. I know he takes his fitness very seriously and has his on health/mentor physio. 

Surprising that he can therefore behave so unprofessionally in the public eye.

47 minutes ago, Risso said:

Various eye witness reports on Twitter from people at the game that he chucked a bottle of water at Smith and gave him the finger.

A Friday night sky game.  If true, we'd have seen the footage by now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Needs to start the next match. He’s fit, he’s training, he’s our no.8. He starts and we need to see what he’s about. 

Was surprised Ramsey came on instead of him but ultimately he scored and did something at least so in DS mind that usually means a start.

I think it will be Luiz-Ramsey-McGinn next weekend.

Â