Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They won't go down. They ALWAYS manage to fluke a way out of it. 

Would be great to be proved wrong though. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

I think Sheff Weds will beat Sunderland on the last day who are very much on the beach now.

So can they beat one of West Brom or Blackburn? I wouldn't rule it out.

7 points is probably too optimistic but in that scenario SHA would need to win both games to be sure of staying up.

Re the first sentence, I do think people sometimes put too much faith in teams being 'on the beach'. Brentford were supposed to be on the beach today!

41 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Re the first sentence, I do think people sometimes put too much faith in teams being 'on the beach'. Brentford were supposed to be on the beach today!

Sunderland given up for the season, lost to Millwall at home today and also 5-1 to Blackburn two weeks ago so that's a good final day opponent for Sheff Weds unless Sunderland appoint a manager in the next week as that perked Rotherham up today.

Their task now is to make sure it means something on the final day.

SHA will go down if they draw their last two and Sheff Weds get 5 points from their last 3 games so win tomorrow would be huge for them.

So they need to make sure they do better than Sheff Wed and Huddersfield. Blose probably have the easiest run in, but if Sheff Wed win tomorrow and Huddersfield beat the them next........then I might do a sex wee.

It's good for them there owner has a good grasp on finances, when he he said the new stadium will cost between 2 or 3 billion pounds, cus who has a spare billion to staff at at a new stadium 

Deluded words removed

9 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

It's good for them there owner has a good grasp on finances, when he he said the new stadium will cost between 2 or 3 billion pounds, cus who has a spare billion to staff at at a new stadium 

Deluded words removed

3 billion pound stadium on an income of 19 million. That's income, not profit, they are actually losing 25 million a season. They are living in Cloud Cuckoo Land 

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Pitch invasion for a goal at Rotherham.

And they dare to say we'd be smalltime for celebrating winning a European Trophy?? 

dibu-argentina.gif

Lille. Rotherham. Same thing.

Â