Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Well lose their final two games and they get relegated...

Can't see them losing at Huddersfield. They must be broken after the last 2 games.

6 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Can't see them losing at Huddersfield. They must be broken after the last 2 games.

Watched the last 20 minutes and they completely imploded. However beat SHA and they will be above them so it's not like they're as good as relegated just yet and they will be playing team with a terrible away record.

It's all on Wednesday now, win two of their last three and SHA would need 4 points from their last two to stay up (as long as Plymouth get a draw from one of their games).

Norwich only drew so hopefully they still need to win on final day to secure top 6.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 3

They are shit away from home. It’s plausible they’ll lose or draw to Huddersfield who themselves will realise it’s about as must win as it can get.

Annoyingly I really think it’s going to boil down to how seriously Norwich are going to take the final game. Wagner gonna to throw it again? Can a half enthusiastic Norwich side beat them?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Watched the last 20 minutes and they completely imploded. However beat SHA and they will be above them so it's not like they're as good as relegated just yet and they will be playing team with a terrible away record.

It's all on Wednesday now, win two of their last three and SHA would need 4 points from their last two to stay up (as long as Plymouth get a draw from one of their games).

True, hopefully Huddersfield can regroup for one last push. I did always think it would be Wednesday that had the best chance of staying up but they have stopped winning at the wrong time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

They are shit away from home. It’s plausible they’ll lose or draw to Huddersfield who themselves will realise it’s about as must win as it can get.

Annoyingly I really think it’s going to boil down to how seriously Norwich are going to take the final game. Wagner gonna to throw it again? Can a half enthusiastic Norwich side beat them?

Norwich have Swansea next week so not a given they win that. Swansea and Bristol City similar level.

I'd say they'd still rather finish 5th than 6th aswell.

If the journalists are doing their jobs they'd also bombard Wagner with questions about his team selection with Huddersfield in 2017 so I'd like to think he'd play a decent team just to stick two fingers up to anyone questioning his integrity. 

• Like 1

Just now, villan95 said:

True, hopefully Huddersfield can regroup for one last push. I did always think it would be Wednesday that had the best chance of staying up but they have stopped winning at the wrong time.

I think Sheff Weds will beat Sunderland on the last day who are very much on the beach now.

So can they beat one of West Brom or Blackburn? I wouldn't rule it out.

7 points is probably too optimistic but in that scenario SHA would need to win both games to be sure of staying up.

• Like 1

That’s a valid point @VillaChris, I hadn’t thought about the preference of finishing 5th or 6th.

And yes, I have considered Wagner may wish to avoid a repeat but that might simply mean a regular first XI playing at 75% rather than ten team changes.

As you say, Wednesday could help matters by winning tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Took 50k to Rotherham today mate as you can clearly see.  JLR on shutdown to cheer on the lads.  Proppa rumble.  Mate.

Edited by ferguson1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

EFL had to rule it offside mate, serious concerns that Zulu’s would take over the stadium and destroy it. Proppa fans, hardcore, 20k away at Rotherham, better watch out. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, villan95 said:

All eyes on Wednesday 

Don't think there's any midweek games next week mate. 

• Haha 2

Â