Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

20 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Ah forgot they had the 4 games remaining. Hull midweek could determine a lot about whether they still realistically have a chance.

Well it might also keep Norwich honest also going into the final game

• Like 2

All we need then is Plymouth win, Huddersfield win, Wednesday win and they're flushed. Hope baggies A rest up for playoffs and B won't pass up the chance to get rid of this turd

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

All we need then is Plymouth win, Huddersfield win, Wednesday win and they're flushed. Hope baggies A rest up for playoffs and B won't pass up the chance to get rid of this turd

You need a Blackburn win somewhere too.

Edit:  Or draw.

Edited by bobzy

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Have to laugh!

Probably taken some tips from their former keeper, the one and only Peter Enckleman 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Probably taken some tips from their former keeper, the one and only Peter Enckleman 

He gets a load of stick does Peter, considering THAT goal should never have been given.

Edited by HKP90
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Come on lads, you’ve just got to lose 2 more games and it’s done! 😎

I think Sheff Weds will beat Sunderland so as long as that happens they're down with two draws. Even 49 points won't be enough if Plymouth and Blackburn draw another game.

Intrigued how they play the Huddersfield game now as get the feeling Rowett was going to set them up like yesterday but he'll have to rethink that now. They'll have to take risks earlier on and Huddersfield do have pace out wide and upfront if nothing else.

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

He gets a load of stick does Peter, considering THAT goal should never have been given.

Still pisses me off, never a goal, awful officiating. Enckleman much maligned despite the fact that he kept us up with some of his saves.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Still pisses me off, never a goal, awful officiating. Enckleman much maligned despite the fact that he kept us up with some of his saves.

He also made a bad error in the return match that was overlooked with all the chaos on the pitch and in the stands.

Was beaten to the ball and let Horsfield with a tap in.

Â