Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

for as much as i don't like this rabble.........mate

what they've done here is top notch and fair play

this is something we should definitely do at VP....there were Villa fans and Blues fans who were part of this atrocity...

@OutByEaster? can this be discussed at the next FAB meeting please and in your position shared with the other FAB group members to make sure it gets some air time?

it would cost the club next to nothing and mean everything for the justice4the21 group who need all the help they can get and have been massively let down by the institution.

Well said, good mate of mine was one of the founders of JFT21 would mean the world if we did the same to  him

• Like 2

17 hours ago, imavillan said:

hang on.....i thought the shires was ours......mate

Lichfield Blues been on the spice...................mate

He’s among the SAS of Blues fans operating deep behind enemy lines apparently 🫣

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, imavillan said:

for as much as i don't like this rabble.........mate

what they've done here is top notch and fair play

this is something we should definitely do at VP....there were Villa fans and Blues fans who were part of this atrocity...

@OutByEaster? can this be discussed at the next FAB meeting please and in your position shared with the other FAB group members to make sure it gets some air time?

it would cost the club next to nothing and mean everything for the justice4the21 group who need all the help they can get and have been massively let down by the institution.

Where is this plaque, at the Sty?

Thought that was being bulldozed because of the new £3 billion 60k seater super stadium.

58 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

It’s honourable sha have put up that plaque, but trust a blues fan to tarnish it with “first club to honour in this way” nonsense. Just let the plaque serve its memorable purpose and try to leave the “haha this makes us better than villa!!1111” shit out of it? 

Yea, absolutely.

"YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME"

It's taken you 50 years to put that plaque up, dipshit.  Now's not the time to have a dig.

That said, I imagine they've been saving up the £30 it cost for the last 50 years the big bunch of dickheads. 🤤

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, LondonLax said:

He’s among the SAS of Blues fans operating deep behind enemy lines apparently 🫣

what a tit 

Does SAS mean Shagging All Sisters

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

It’s honourable sha have put up that plaque, but trust a blues fan to tarnish it with “first club to honour in this way” nonsense. Just let the plaque serve its memorable purpose and try to leave the “haha this makes us better than villa!!1111” shit out of it? 

A good chance Villa fans already have, but have decided to keep it as a personal homage, and not make a post about it.

13 minutes ago, Strog said:

How very apt.

mate

tbf i thought it would have been something more like

shite.hole.dump

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Strog said:

How very apt.

mate

Villa park is between a medieval church and stately home of regional significance. This dive is sandwiched between a 3 star 'hotel' and 'Sadler's (I assume propa blues) Cartons'.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, imavillan said:

here we go

That can't be a coincidence. Surely a Villa fan has had some influence on that? 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, sidcow said:

That can't be a coincidence. Surely a Villa fan has had some influence on that? 

It's a coincidence, a proper coincidence, I'm sure there are bigger ones out there.

Edited by fightoffyour

20 hours ago, imavillan said:

here we go

To everyone who has read this post:

You may post on here saying that you are not on What3Words as we speak, checking every square metre of St. Andrews to see if there are any other appropriate references, such as ///troglodyte.asbestos.nightmare. But I won't believe you. Happy hunting, boys.

• Haha 4

Â