Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

I've seen a couple of posts from them saying how "smalltime" it'd be if we did a bus parade if we went all the way and won the Conference League. Aside from the obvious, being that they're the experts in all things small time, a few points:

1) I'm sure they'd all give their extra fingers to just be in the Premier League for starters, let alone finish high enough in the table to qualify for the Conference League.

2) As above, it's a difficult competition to qualify for in the first place. Finishing top 6/7 in the Premier League is no easy task.

3) There's some bloody tough teams in this competition. Ajax, Lille, Olympiakos, Fiorentina, Fenerbahce - not teams to be sniffed at, especially away from home.

4) It doesn't matter whether it's a "new" competition or not. 

5) Mate

It's just jealousy.

Although given they're the club who retired the shirt number of a kid who didn't even play a full season worth of games for them, I suppose they'd be experts on being small-time... Mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

It's just jealousy.

Although given they're the club who retired the shirt number of a kid who didn't even play a full season worth of games for them, I suppose they'd be experts on being small-time... Mate.

Do i stick around at Stans propping up this load of shite for god knows how long or do I eff off to the bundesliga and a top German team as soon as I know they're serious .....but....as long as I intimate that I am sacrificing myself to save the club, the proles will lap it up !

Difficult one, that 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Do i stick around at Stans propping up this load of shite for god knows how long or do I eff off to the bundesliga and a top German team as soon as I know they're serious .....but....as long as I intimate that I am sacrificing myself to save the club, the proles will lap it up !

Difficult one, that 🤣

If only he'd known they were going to be building the biggest stadium in the world off the Bordesley Middleway, maybe he'd have stuck around. 500,000 all seater, mate. Host the superbowl, mate. Retire the shirt mate, mate.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Difficult one, that 🤣

Proppa Bluez our Jude mate, loves da blues and hates the Vile mate

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Absolutely no way they don't beat Rotherham today. Impossible..

Rotherham hopefully will get the new manager bounce and secure 3 points! 

• Like 2

If I wasn’t busy doing better things today I’d have quite enjoyed the 20 min drive to Rotherham to lend my support for the afternoon. Being the obsessed and rattled viler that I am. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

If I wasn’t busy doing better things today I’d have quite enjoyed the 20 min drive to Rotherham to lend my support for the afternoon. Being the obsessed and rattled viler that I am. 

I’m not sure how impactful it would be though singing SOTC and MOMS etc… to an away end packed with just 20 small heathens. 

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m not sure how impactful it would be though singing SOTC and MOMS etc… to an away end packed with just 20 small heathens. 

Never seen a club draw more fans away than they do at home before.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Giro said:

Been suspended Rotherham fan having a heart attack I think. Hope he pulls through

Severe stomach pains can be mis-diagnosed as a heart attack, and digesting being live and in person for this matchup would cause gastrointestinal distress for a goat, much less a man.

But seriously, best hopes for this person, pull through.

Watched some of the game whilst it was halftime in the other matches, Rotherham are giving it a good go, much better than what I saw from Coventry last week

Edited by useless

Â