Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Plot twist....Steve Evans going back to Rotherham!

Beat us at VP in the cup last season and he's exactly the sort who'll want a response in their last three games so that isn't too badly actually, they'll put in a far more lively performance now.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Plot twist....Steve Evans going back to Rotherham!

Beat us at VP in the cup last season and he's exactly the sort who'll want a response in their last three games so that isn't too badly actually, they'll put in a far more lively performance now.

New manager bounce. 

Could I bring back the Jimmy Rustling meme from the mid 10's for this thread? My jimmies are most definitely rustled by all this talk of SHA being the next PSG.

27 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

New manager bounce. 

They are as big as 5/1 to beat small heath on Saturday double that with our 2-0 win against Bournemouth 12/1 that Sky have already Awarded us! 

Returns 77/1 for the Barney Rubble 

Season tickets sorted!.. Thank me later Sports Fans :cheers:

Edited by Kingman

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

They are as big as 5/1 to beat small heath on Saturday double that with our 2-0 win against Bournemouth 12/1 that Sky have already Awarded us! 

Returns 77/1 for the Barney Rubble 

Season tickets sorted!.. Thank me later Sports Fans :cheers:

On Saturday I put 3 away wins in my betslip for the Sunday prem games. I decided against putting it on, and at something like 300/1 it bloody came in didn’t it 😩

• Shocked 1

57 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

On Saturday I put 3 away wins in my betslip for the Sunday prem games. I decided against putting it on, and at something like 300/1 it bloody came in didn’t it 😩

Not to increase pain but it was more like 375/1

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

Get on that double then to soften the blow :D

• Thanks 1

I think anyone thinking Small Heath are going to fulfill their dreams of surpassing Villa, just need to compare the past three years hedge fund portfolio results of both companies.

Atarios have grown by 48% whilst Knighthead has fallen by 60% !! Don’t suppose them results will register with the knuckle draggers who have fallen for a flash of nickers.

You only have to watch the way Wagner conducts himself, with his fist pumping comical presentation of their Sports Quarter.Followed  by his cringeworthy lap of honour before their last game. All smacks of that clown who was buying Utd years ago dribbling the ball up to the Stretford End. 
It’s going to end in tears again.

• Like 1

I just don't get the financials they are shouting about. Their total income last season was £18.9 million. And they are going to build a 3 billion stadium. Wagner needs to F Blues off and sell that long life elixir he's smoking instead because with those figures it'll take over 150 years to earn the money back.

Oh also that is revenue, they actually lost £25 million so it seems well in line with the rest of Knighthead portfolio, i.e. losing a bomb.

This yank spiv in a royal blue jacket could be the actual death of them for good! 

Edited by VillaJ100

26 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I just don't get the financials they are shouting about. Their total income last season was £18.9 million. And they are going to build a 3 billion stadium. Wagner needs to F Blues off and sell that long life elixir he's smoking instead because with those figures it'll take over 150 years to earn the money back.

Oh also that is revenue, they actually lost £25 million so it seems well in line with the rest of Knighthead portfolio, i.e. losing a bomb.

This yank spiv in a royal blue jacket could be the actual death of them for good! 

He used the fingers of one the blues fans to calculate it 

• Haha 1

They've already spent quite a bit of money, bought the club, have refurbishd their training ground after it burnt down, and have also done up the stadium somewhat, as well as having bought the wheels site, they've apparently bought a bunch of other land besids that, 60 acres in total was the quote I saw. What I though was strange was the plans they've announced for their current ground, they're building two fan parks, and a bar in the stadium called 'the box to box' that stretches from one end of the pitch to the other, they're also expanding and 'reorientating' their club shop, all this going to cost tens of millions, not sure why they'd do all that if they're moving, their fans rationalizing it as the owners wanting to see what works and what doesn't for new stadium*

13 minutes ago, useless said:

They've already spent quite a bit of money, bought the club, have refurbishd their training ground after it burnt down, and have also done up the stadium somewhat, as well as having bought the wheels site, they've apparently bought a bunch of other land besids that, 60 acres in total was the quote I saw. What I though was strange was the plans they've announced for their current ground, they're building two fan parks, and a bar in the stadium called 'the box to box' that stretches from one end of the pitch to the other, they're also expanding and 'reorientating' their club shop, all this going to cost tens of millions, not sure why they'd do all that if they're moving, their fans rationalizing it as the owners wanting to see what works and what doesn't for new stadium*

Will take 5 years to build the new ground you'd assume. Only logic is they open it when the HS2 station opens in Brum which is around 2030 I think.

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

He used the fingers of one the blues fans to calculate it 

Talking of fingers how are they getting on with The Six fingers stadium? 

Guy at Shababs reckons they’re going to call one of the stands the Inbred End….

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Talking of fingers how are they getting on with The Six fingers stadium? 

Guy at Shababs reckons they’re going to call one of the stands the Inbred End….

The Shababs @ Balti Bowl i heard is a potential marketing initiative. 

Going to take a number of years for new ground to get built, but still strange to spend the money they are on the current stadium, the plans aren't small, that box stretching the length of the pitch by itself seems like a massive hassle by itself. I wouldn't be surprised if their real intention is to get them promoted and then sell on for a profit, which actually would't be a bad thing from their point of view

2 hours ago, useless said:

I wouldn't be surprised if their real intention is to get them promoted and then sell on for a profit, which actually would't be a bad thing from their point of view

I think I have spotted the flaw.....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, useless said:

They are VC guys. VC guys are ruthless money makers, after a return on whatever investment they make.

They've purchased a distressed asset, hoodwinked an extremely desperate fanbase, in an area where the local council is effectively bankrupt. Lick of paint to the ground, fist bumps to the fans, sing along to SOTV, few nice power point presentations and they've managed to negotiate a really nice, sizable part of prime Birmingham land for a cut price.

Slap down a 30/40k Euro bowl stadium (leicester, southampton etc) on the cheap; do what you want with the rest of the land as long as it's profitable. They can also sell the Small Heath land as well for a healthy profit.

• Like 1

On 19/03/2024 at 11:46, fightoffyour said:

So they either get relegated or they do stay up with the help of them lot up the road.

A win-win of sorts.

They breaks yer heart…….mate……………..

On 16/04/2024 at 20:28, VillaChris said:

Villa's New-found Expansion (smallheathalliance.com)

Have to laugh at this post as they genuinely are believing the hype over this mystical ground. "They'll have to find and sell a grealish every two years and also qualify for Europe every season just to tread water. Sell off their land portfolio, hook the family silver and still fall behind our revenue generating behemoth. "

Cheers mate you just nearly wrote off my Macbook with a coffee propulsion jet

• Haha 2

Â