Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Stoke

limpid

Match Polls  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/20 at 11:00

Well I've learned a few things, well gotten them confirmed anyway. I already suspected it. 

1) Our reserves are not PL material at all. Not even remotely. 

2) Traore isn't enough when it comes to our transfer activity this window. I don't mean to anger anyone that hopes he comes good, but he does not have the pace I think we need as an option. 

3) AEG, Hause, Taylor, Lansbury are all so awful it hurts my head. The idea of having Hause in a PL team if we get an injury, that just terrifies me. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

How did Traore do? He’s the only player that started tonight that is expected to be in our first team this season. 

We all know the other lot are rubbish but we need Traore to be decent if we don’t want to see Trez again this season. 

I thought he was terrible. Hardly seemed to bother and forgot he was playing at times.

• Like 1

El ghazi was our only player with any aggression today. No movement off the ball once again hampered our wingers. Davis was abject. Couldn't even do the one thing he is supposed to be good at today. Lansbury missed a sitter. Nakamba and hause couldn't keep the ball. Overall a terrible performance. 

Poor, a wake up call for those who think the spending should be over. We have very little outside the first 11. Shows how much quality we lack as a squad.

You can see how Jack earns his money, we really would struggle without him.

My final thought though is we have been over confident and complacent tonight. A few of those tonight wont be seen again in our shirt.

Â