Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Stoke

limpid

Match Polls  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/20 at 11:00

It's not the end of the world, it was a very weak team in a competition that shouldn't be a priority this season, but that was very poor, and the better team won. I don't expect to see most of that shower of shite starting again until the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

Nobody comes out of that with much credit really. Some of the long term deadwood showed why they don't get game time, and there was enough shite on the pitch that I'll give Traore and Ramsey a pass for very underwhelming performances.

El Ghazi, Lansbury, Hause and Davis in particular are so poor, I'd be very happy to never see them play for us again. Nakamba and Guilbert aren't much better. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

most of the players tonight have just cost themselves further games, most of them wont get any more minutes this season unless its an emergency.

(FA Cup maybe)

Jota was our best player tbh.

How did Traore do? He’s the only player that started tonight that is expected to be in our first team this season. 

We all know the other lot are rubbish but we need Traore to be decent if we don’t want to see Trez again this season. 

Â