Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Stoke

limpid

Match Polls  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/20 at 11:00

8 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

How did Traore do? He’s the only player that started tonight that is expected to be in our first team this season. 

We all know the other lot are rubbish but we need Traore to be decent if we don’t want to see Trez again this season. 

he didnt shine, but he did play a couple of balls that were class, its just the players around him simply werent good enough to make anything from it. (you could see his frustration at times)

To be fair, Jota was our best player when he came on.

1 minute ago, heffoman said:

I thought he was terrible. Hardly seemed to bother and forgot he was playing at times.

This, about half way through the second half the camera cut to him and I realised I had forgotten he was on the pitch.

Needs to do better.

• Like 1

Well, I don't think that starting eleven will be playing together much for us again. Apart from that hard to read too much into that, Dean's face throughout told the whole story, might have been a few last nails in a few coffins there.

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

How did Traore do? He’s the only player that started tonight that is expected to be in our first team this season. 

We all know the other lot are rubbish but we need Traore to be decent if we don’t want to see Trez again this season. 

Didn’t get in the game really but had a couple of decent moments. Our two best chances (Davis and Lansbury missing sitters) came from well worked attacks from the right. 

A chance for a few to stake a claim to stay and fight for place blown, Elmo, el ghazi, Lansbury can go and Davies needs to go on loan.

Was like watching last season, not many balls into space, weak on ball, zero creativity- stoke hardly had to play

el ghazi - decision making is piss poor

Edited by MattVillaPortsmouth

Really disappointed in the likes of Guilbert and Davis who should be playing out of their skin in a game like that. Part of me never wants to see either of them in a Villa shirt again tbh. 

Don't even get me started on that charlatan El Ghazi, we'll be here all night.

7 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Jota outplayed El Ghazi who himself outplayed our new £17 million winger. Fun times

el ghazi didnt outplay traore dude.

traore played a couple of lovely balls that people didnt make anything of cus they are gash, but granted he wasnt amazing by any stretch.

Ghazi was diabolical.

agree that jota was our best player.

Â