Ross Barkley

LondonLax

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Newcastle's most creative player. Never want to see him play for us again.

I mean he put one on a plate for AEG and then for Watkins. They both bottled the chances.

You can see he is very anxious out there, once we got the lead and he relaxed a little he showed what he offers.

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

Probably our most creative player tonight. Created for Watkins at the end. Created for AEG.

Yes thought he did well. Laid a chance on plate for El Ghazi. 2-0 game over. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tom13 said:

I mean he put one on a plate for AEG and then for Watkins. They both bottled the chances.

You can see he is very anxious out there, once we got the lead and he relaxed a little he showed what he offers.

I'm not interested in players who lay up chances for the opposition and only stop being shit when we're ahead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Probably our most creative player tonight. Created for Watkins at the end. Created for AEG.

Spot on. We really should’ve won this game even if we didn’t deserve it.

• Like 1

I'd still rather he plays than Trez, he might do something, Trez won't. 

We are crap without Jack, the rest of that team is just too easy to play against. Barkley poor but again, not all his fault. Stop huffing when you lose the ball though and win it back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Awful, Dean just give up with this experiment. It’s dead. 

Yep. Pick the team on merit. Sure Barkley has previous good form - but right now he is poor. That sub cost us tonight.

4 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

He came on with fresh legs and got 2-3 decent passes going. He also looked beyond shite defensively.

Personally I never want to see him play again, unless he some how figures out what's required at this level. Piss poor.

He did well when he came on - probably our best player after Konsa.

Anyone slating him after that has just already decided he's shit (which is a very common trait on here, I appreciate).

• Like 2

Â