Ross Barkley

LondonLax

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I don't get the hate

Not seen his attitude?

I can deal with players having off days (though he's had an off 6 weeks), I can't tolerate his petulance when he gets taken off, it's bordering on dissent and it'd be reason enough for me to want to terminate his loan.

FWIW, I agree, I think McGinn was worse than him today. I'm willing to give McGinn the benefit of the doubt because he doesn't behave like a complete Representative for Wellingborough, though.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

I think he’s finished. Such a waste of talent. It’s frustrating to see a player purposefully ruin his career. Anyone can make an effort. He is choosing not to. 

The difference in energy levels when Ramsey came on was stark.

The premier league isn’t the type of league you can carry a player who isn’t snapping into tackles. 

Wastes nearly every good chance others put him in to.

Doesn't try to get it back.

Looks half the player of Jesse Lingard, a player in a very similar position to him at another club.

Looks half the player of Jacob Ramsey, a youth team player who shouldn't be nearly the player he is.

Looks half the player of Morgan Sanson, a new signing with about 50 Premier League minutes.

If he doesn't get dropped for Leeds I'll be appauled.

Edited by Tomaszk

3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

No way can he start against Leeds.

You could have said that after every game since his return. 

However,

He will start against Leeds. 
He will be shit

He will come off after 75 minutes.

We will look better.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, andym said:

Took about 5 mins to walk round the edge of the pitch back to the bench when getting subbed

And didnt move much faster when he was on it. Looks like he moves in slow motion

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

Edited by Dave-R

I actually thought he was better today, than he has been recently.

However his attitude sickens me, and speaks volumes.

Get this prick back to London.

Slow walked around the pitch, muttering and swearing, sits down on the stand.

Gets up, slow walks around some more, chucks his socks and shin pads into the Holte End.

Doesn't even greet our subs.

Who does he think he is?

He can piss right off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I genuinely don't think he was that bad today but something quite clearly isn't working with him right now. I really don't understand the absolute outrage of him walking back to the bench when he was subbed though. 

Anyway, he can't start against Leeds. That'll just end in disaster, Ramsey has to come in for him. 

• Like 2

No effort, I can tolerate players not being natural or good at somethings but lack of effort is unforgivable, and he turns like a articulated lorry , Ramsey can spin ,feint one way and turn Ross needs multiple touches with his head down to do this he hasn’t progressed since he was a 19 year old still playing like a school kid and looks like the mens game has caught up with him .

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually thought he was better today, than he has been recently.

However his attitude sickens me, and speaks volumes.

Get this prick back to London.

Slow walked around the pitch, muttering and swearing, sits down on the stand.

Gets up, slow walks around some more, chucks his socks and shin pads into the Holte End.

Doesn't even greet our subs.

Who does he think he is?

He can piss right off.

Yes must be a shit feeling for Ramsey coming on seeing this guy acting like a pr*ck , any half decent human would wish the 19 year old well and encourage 

• Like 2

That ten minutes it took for him to leave the pitch side when subbed completely sums him up. Any other team player would have gone off sharp and encouraged the sub but all Barkley wanted was attention with all his drama and posturing on the touch line. He simply is everything we do not want at this club, he's not a team player, his personal reputation is all that matters to him, he is as lazy as %$£$, his attitude is shocking and he should never start another game.

Ramsey and Sanson immediately showed the sort of sharpness, pace, energy and commitment that Barkley is devoid of. If he starts at Leeds, it proves 100% that he is on a "must play if fit" contract as many fear !

His presence is a greater handicap to Villa than Grealish's absence !

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 4

Â