Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, WooJung said:

What I really like about him is that we now look threatening when attacking on the right wing as well as the left. I imagine this puts much more pressure on opposition defenses and midfields. 

I like the fact that he isn't a traditional winger, like Jack he likes to roam all over the place. I think him, Jack, Ollie and Barkley constantly interchanging and moving around the pitch is going to be a nightmare for defenders. 

Really looking forward to watching him integrate into the team. 

6 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

Reassuring to read the quotes from Smith about the signing and Traore's attitude.

It's always hilarious reading, in hindsight, fans opinions on signings. They have no idea what they're talking about in regards to why (and how) a club targets and signs a player.

• Like 1

Took Conor's set piece now he's took Conor's jogging from side to side without actually doing anything role.

Any chance you "be a good teammate" ?

Hanging people out to dry here and making them look bad.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Took Conor's set piece now he's took Conor's jogging from side to side without actually doing anything role.

Any chance you "be a good teammate" ?

Hanging people out to dry here and making them look bad.

Get a grip FFS. 

Just now, Zatman said:

He was very good defensively today especially for a player that apparently cant defend. 

He did ok , was worked hard , he needs to stop ball watching though, at times he has no idea what's happening behind him

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How come when I watch Traore, he looks so much more relaxed than I do?

He was good again today, but his body language is so relaxed it gives me the fear!

I love having a guy like that in the side. Played with a Cali surfer bro in school. We would go down and he would be like "chill bro it's all good we are still in it" and it would just level everyone out and let you get back to business. 

Â