Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

weird, he was great, i rolled my eyes when he was taken off instead of el ghazi, but ghazi proved me wrong.

I think in hindsight was probably the right move as i doubt his fitness is quite there yet for for full 90 when down to 10.

Looks class though, a little erratic but capable of pure class,  i think one he continues to build his fitness and adapts fully to the league that right wing slot should be his for sure.

• Like 1

I actually wasn't surprised he was taken off. Excellent first half but still has the air of someone who'll try to beat one too many defenders which is fine 11 v 11 but we needed to keep the ball better for second half which El Ghazi showed.

Very exciting how good he's looking on counter attack now. If the weather can get up to 25 degrees and we can get Barkley back into the mix we're an incredibly scary team for opposition to work out how to stop us once they lose the ball in midfield.

39 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Believed some random ass Lyon fans over Dean and our own scouting department. 

And over Jurgen klopp and pep seeing both wanted him last season but though 40 mil was too steep. Klopp said he though he could be the signing of the season this summer as well. 

Â