Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

He's mercurial. He won't always run the show. He wont even get the chance. But I like him and he's an asset. He'a bit different too.

Deffo man of the match on Sunday. 17m is small beer now to be fair.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2020 at 09:44, lexicon said:

Traore is anything but predictable - he has vision, quickness of mind and flair at his disposable. We saw a range of passing yesterday and in terms of pace @Philosopher he absolutely ghosted past a few players with the ball at his feet yesterday. He's not the fastest in the world but he's no slouch, and more to the point, he's not a winger, per se.

If you know he's not going use his right foot it certainly makes him easier to predict. I didn't day he was predictable. As for speed he is certainly not the speedster I was expecting.

3 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The composed passlike finish into the corner isn't new for him.

He is so good at that feint with his shoulder to cause the keeper to hesitate when he strikes it. It doesn't matter if he buys it or not if he is stationary for an extra 10th of a second it becomes impossible to save a shot that we'll placed. 

Edited by MotoMkali
  • Like 1

On 22/12/2020 at 13:24, KenjiOgiwara said:

'Bombing' 😂😂😂😂

30 years of watching us I've hardly seen a player slow us down so much. Bombing lol. Good one.

Nice better fan dig though. Sure nobody is quite the fan you are.

30 years of wasted time it sounds like. 

Â