Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

Agree he should start in Barkley's role, neither him Barkley or Connor are very good at closing down so they are similar in that regard and Traore seems to be very good at set pieces from what we've seen so far.

I would probably start Nakamba to help defensively in the middle and play Traore on the right

Has some exciting skills about him, has that ability in him and I think in time we will see more of it as he gets used to the league.

Did enough to start next game I think..

33 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

The ball sticks to him at times like shit sticks to a shiny shovel. 

I’ll judge him properly at the end of the season. But I hope he finds his mojo soon.

that's where i'm at...he'll come good i think. some lovely touches, and some diabolical ones too

fortunately we're in a position now that we can afford to wait...not like last season where the new signings HAD to hit the ground running. we aint going down, so can give him the time he needs to settle

• Like 2

He looks pretty much as he did when I watched him for Lyon. Some good moves and tricks but not enough involvement and overall quality to regularly impact games.

Sure he will chip in with some goals and assists if he gets enough minutes and we've yet to see his signature Arjen Robben move but he remains a signing I'm not excited with for that type of money.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

I thought he was pretty decent first half but faded second. Probably due to fitness levels. Needs more time to get used to playing with Jack and McGinn but there were definitely some promising glimpses of what he can offer. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Niall said:

I thought he was pretty decent first half but faded second. 

He had 2 good moments in the first half. A half decent free kick whipped in to the box, and that absurdly good first touch. Other than that I completely disagree he had a good first half, he was the worst player on the pitch IMO. Just basic passes misplaced, again and again. First touches that looked like they'd been shot at him out of a cannon.

I'm not writing him off, he's hardly played, and he needs more time, but that wasn't the kind of performance I expect for £17m. I was genuinely speechless when he flicked up *that* touch after completely fluffing his lines from basic passes even moments earlier. There's definitely a player in there.

Â