Emiliano Martínez

hippo

What a signing.  That's 3 points he's earned us right there.  Massive performance today.  Man of the match by a country mile. 

Edited by sidcow

It's not just his shot stopping, it's his decision making, his distribution, his handling. He doesn't push into dangerous areas. You don't have to panic any time the ball goes in the box.

What a massive upgrade from last season after Heaton got injured.

• Like 1

So happy we have him and he is finally being given the platform to show everyone how consistently good he is...
He has taken his opportunity with both hands and is winning points for us...

If he carries on like this, I'd be happy for him to stay with us until he decides to hang up his boots

15 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I genuinely believe hes a world class keeper. Quite literally won us 3 points today. That shot goes in 5 mins from the end, Wolves lock us out and take the win.

Arsenal are absolute idiots for letting him go.

I was just wondering what we do in the summer when Heaton is back fit if we get a really stupidly high offer for him from one of the super clubs because I think he's that good.  Would be hard to turn down £50m or something if Heaton is ready to return when you look at all the holes elsewhere in our squad. 

Deserved the MOTM without a doubt, Martinez was an absolute nightmare for wolves.

Arsenal have another reason to be slaying there club again today and I bet when I look on there forums in abit they will be going bonkers at yet another fabulous Martinez display.

20 million for Martinez is feeling more like we just won millions on the national lottery jackpot isnt it??

Â