Emiliano Martínez

hippo

After nearly getting arrested on his last international call up, he’s now been upsetting the Chilean authorities. Our Emi…

Argentina won the game 2-1. Looks like Emi should have done better for their goal but made a couple of top late saves to prevent an equaliser.

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

If we had to put a fair value on him right now, what would it be do you think?  Must be £60m or £70m plus? 

I dont see why he would be any less than £80-90m now, given his contract, age, form etc. His form for Argentina is unreal.

If a major club was to go for him they would be getting a top top goalkeeper for the next five years.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

If we had to put a fair value on him right now, what would it be do you think?  Must be £60m or £70m plus? 

let's just say that I think he would break Kepa's record

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I dont see why he would be any less than £80-90m now, given his contract, age, form etc. His form for Argentina is unreal.

If a major club was to go for him they would be getting a top top goalkeeper for the next five years.

I love Emi and I think he's excellent. But we're inflating his value here. There's no way he'd be beating the previous record for most expensive goalkeeper by £20m if we sold him

• Like 1

Â