Emiliano Martínez

hippo

i dont think i have ever seen such a red carpet for a contract extension at Villa, they literally opened the stadium just for him, and put all his best bits on the main screen while being interviewed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i dont think i have ever seen such a red carpet for a contract extension at Villa, they literally opened the stadium just for him, and put all his best bits on the main screen while being interviewed.

We are pure class. 

I do not want to sound like an entitled boob but Villa fans deserve what's now happening and much much more.

We are on the right trajectory, hope the scum6 are bricking it cos we are coming for them.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Sadly, yes.

Top man 

I think I will send you my relationship pamphlet that covers sexual activity called ‘in and out and put the kettle on’ 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

lol, too true that!

Bissouma or Zakaria.....need to be brought in.

I am frustrated waiting.....I know its not easy to get these kind of players, but just can't wait until we do.

until we do, i just see us conceding too easy, too often.

The club is in such a good place at the moment, even the way they are announcing these new contracts is top class, the players are being made part of the community , long time since I've seen so many like EMI that care so much about the club.

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Love the fact he said that when he goes away with Argentina the players all ask about Villa 😍

They are asking about his dwelling.....His super Villa is in Argentina.😃

Just watched the in-depth interview on Villa TV, such a likeable chap.

Thought it was interesting how he mentioned how much interest Villa gets when he goes to the Argentina camps, they are always asking him about us. We are making waves!

Martinez mentioned repeatedly about winning things, the mentality of being a winner as he is and so too Steven Gerrard.

• Like 1

Best signing of the season. He’s the best keeper on the world imo, but more than that he’s a leader and a lovely guy. 

Â