Emiliano Martínez

hippo

3 hours ago, Greenfly said:

I couldn't see the game, but I've been hearing from Man U fans that he's a total shithouse and they hate him. What did I miss?

Ironically they were shouting Argentina… which must of surprised him and spurred him on lol. If they think he’s bad then that little evil midget they’ve got at the back needs looking at, nasty little CB

I did wonder what he was doing just before Digne's freekick. Thought he was just shithousing (which he's also world class at) but turns out he was positioning the wall?

Make him permanent captain. He is world class.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Brilliant performance.  I do get a bit worried when he gets booked, I was thinking he must be close to a suspension and surprised that's his first booking, then I remembered we've hardly been ahead this season.  He's a great captain too.

He was time wasting v Man. City. Refs however always let keepers like him and Pickford time waste so much and then only book right at the end so he can get away with it if we don't have goal kicks coming up to injury time.

His booking was ridiculous yesterday.

Ref had obviously warned him to get on with it, but booked him within just a few seconds of him placing the ball and waving the players forwards.  Probably took less time than 80% of goal kicks in the whole game from either keeper.

The Ref might as well have just whispered in his ear that he's going to book him regardless.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

First time in about a year that he came to claim everything in the air. Absolutely no fear when the ball came in the box today

Noticeable the catches were back. Love it.

As soon as the ball comes in, you know it's one he's going to claim.

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ref had obviously warned him to get on with it, but booked him within just a few seconds of him placing the ball and waving the players forwards.  Probably took less time than 80% of goal kicks in the whole game from either keeper.

The Ref might as well have just whispered in his ear that he's going to book him regardless.

I thought it was pretty funny. It was like he refused to take it until ref booked him.

Not ideal, but funny.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Naaah, he does take the piss with time wasting.

I don't mind it, but it is bookable. 

• Like 1

Â