Emiliano Martínez

hippo

3 hours ago, YLN said:

Does going 'all in' mean playing hospital passes in the first minute and giving away the opening goal?

Probably should have checked

He probably has dipped slightly - however given just how good he was in his very first season it’s hardly surprising - how on earth could you keep that form up ??

3 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

He probably has dipped slightly - however given just how good he was in his very first season it’s hardly surprising - how on earth could you keep that form up ??

No dip if you ask me - the guy is a legend and a fundamental pillar of this team going forwards. Going to rip up that world cup for absolute schizzle. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YLN said:

Does going 'all in' mean playing hospital passes in the first minute and giving away the opening goal?

Probably should have checked

Checked.

Checked?

Oh forget it.

My post is about how i think Martinez is a bad keeper now and we should be looking to move him on in January and put in a bid for Donnarumma.

21 minutes ago, Jareth said:

No dip if you ask me - the guy is a legend and a fundamental pillar of this team going forwards. Going to rip up that world cup for absolute schizzle. 

I don’t disagree with a word you say - although I would be happy if he has a very average World Cup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

Yet they slate Olsen for doing the same thing. 

No.

As risky as it was, the pass from Emi actually made it to Luiz.

Olsen, on the other hand, passed straight to an unmarked opposition player.

• Like 1

Â