Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

19 minutes ago, omariqy said:

We’ve got a credible link to this guy. It’s not like it’s based on some random fake twitter account. It’s reputable and ITK journo

Might as well lock every speculation thread then until they officially sign, because it hardly gets more credible than this. It's like that Belgian journo who broke the Wesley story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate do you think the MODs would have kept this open if it was complete nonsense?

Also, as other people have pointed out above, if we want to rubbish this as "embarrassing" for no credible link, every other player speculation thread should be closed.

Whether this is the most unlikely to happen or not, it is actually the one with the most CONCRETE links of them all.

If it's not Julie B endorsed I'm not interested

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TRO said:

We only want players, who are happy to be with us.

team spirit is vitally important and attitude too.

if he doesn't want to come, move on to someone who does....simple.

so he doesn't want to be involved in a relegation battle, funny that, neither do we, we have something in common.

Milot really shouldn't be playing the Bertie big bollocks card on us. He's just been involved in a razor tight relegation scrap with Bremen barely surviving. If he's waiting for Leipzig to flutter their eye lashes at him then we move on and villa need to show a little more backbone in negotiating. No more silly wages on these guys either. Come here and do it. Earn a bump up. Not get it before you come in the door.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Milot really shouldn't be playing the Bertie big bollocks card on us. He's just been involved in a razor tight relegation scrap with Bremen barely surviving. If he's waiting for Leipzig to flutter their eye lashes at him then we move on and villa need to show a little more backbone in negotiating. No more silly wages on these guys either. Come here and do it. Earn a bump up. Not get it before you come in the door.

I get the mentality of your post but there is no evidence that the player is taking that stance or ever has to be fair.

Seems like the idea he doesn't want to sign for us is born from boredom and impatience rather than any genuine evidence. If I had no association to Villa or Leipzig and both were interested I think Leipzig would be my first choice. I hope the draw of Premier League football and a cheeky nandos at star city will turn his head. I'm sure if he does sign for us, he'll be happy to be here and will fight for the shirt. The guy played like a man possessed at times like Grealish did for Villa, determined to single handedly keep Bremen in the Bundesliga. He'll show the same passion Guilbert does for the club if we do sign him and he'll show it for Leipzig if he ends up there, or Bremen if he stays. His character shouldn't be in question because we want things to happen quicker 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Seems like the idea he doesn't want to sign for us is born from boredom and impatience rather than any genuine evidence. If I had no association to Villa or Leipzig and both were interested I think Leipzig would be my first choice. I hope the draw of Premier League football and a cheeky nandos at star city will turn his head. I'm sure if he does sign for us, he'll be happy to be here and will fight for the shirt. The guy played like a man possessed at times like Grealish did for Villa, determined to single handedly keep Bremen in the Bundesliga. He'll show the same passion Guilbert does for the club if we do sign him and he'll show it for Leipzig if he ends up there, or Bremen if he stays. His character shouldn't be in question because we want things to happen quicker 

Guilty as charged if I'm honest.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, gordy said:

Arent Lepizig refusing to meet the asking price? Last I heard they wanted him on the cheap and Bremen want the cash?

Chong arriving from Utd looks like a move to clear him to leave. Be strange if Bremen agreed cut price with clubs willing to pay in full.

This could all be an agent ploy in contract negotiations. "We will move but my client is turning down champions league, so make a higher offer on wages, bonus and fees"

Might move for less than what were offering and at that point Rashica would have to be a mad lunatic to make that move.

The more I hear that if its truth the more I'm not liking this transfer.

But it could all be crap talk anyways and for all we know Rashica could be just weighing up all options before making a final choice.

Who bloody knows with all this crap floating around in the media, that's a big part of the problem today, lazy, lies and full crap that it's hard to see one bit of truth out there in anything.

• Like 1