Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

If hes turning his nose up at us because he worries about us being in another relegation battle he clearly doesnt have confidence in himself to get the job done and I wouldnt want any player here at Villa who feels that way as well.

• Like 2

He wants to join bloody Leipzig over Aston Villa. LEPIZIG!!! A bloody team that was only founded in 2009, 11 years ago today. NO FOOTBALL HISTORY! That's his ambition?

Ohhh yeah Champions league  I know, why dont he join a team like Otelul Galati, Maccabi Haifa, Rapid Vienna or Shamrock Rovers. They play Champions League too, and just like Leipzig they have no money too!

Close the thread now. Thema geschlossen 

Edited by messi11
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, messi11 said:

He wants to join bloody Leipzig over Aston Villa. LEPIZIG!!! A bloody team that was only founded in 2009, 11 years ago today. NO FOOTBALL HISTORY! That's his ambition?

Ohhh yeah Champions league  I know, why dont he join a team like Otelul Galati, Maccabi Haifa, Rapid Vienna or Shamrock Rovers. They play Champions League too, and just like Leipzig they have no money too!

Close the thread now. Thema geschlossen 

Have any of those teams made it to a champions League semi-final?

• Like 2

Just now, messi11 said:

Ohhh yeah Champions league  I know, why dont he join a team like Celtic,Otelul Galati, Maccabi Haifa, Rapid Vienna or Shamrock Rovers. They play Champions League, and just like Leipzig they have no money too!

Close the thread now

Villa tinted specs off for a moment.

imagine one of our better players had the chance to sign for a team at the lower end of a foreign league or remain in the same league with a move to a champions league team? 

which would they choose?

Like it or not, the champs league is a major draw for attracting players (and comparing Leipzig in the Bundesliga to those other teams is a tad laughable).

Also remaining in the same country where a player knows the culture and language must also be a factor. 

yes, RB Leipzig are a marketed football club and have a smaller history because of it but they’ve performed in their league for several seasons now and do not look like stopping anytime soon. 

We cannot force players to sign but we can make the best offer for the club and player.  

I don’t see the need to get upset about it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He wants to join bloody Leipzig over Aston Villa. LEPIZIG!!!

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Whatever it is you're on..  I'd lay off it for a few days!    :thumb:

To be fair to him, he is talking about Lepizig, don't think i've ever heard of them. 

RB Leipzig on the other hand, good team. 

• Haha 1

Arent Lepizig refusing to meet the asking price? Last I heard they wanted him on the cheap and Bremen want the cash?

Chong arriving from Utd looks like a move to clear him to leave. Be strange if Bremen agreed cut price with clubs willing to pay in full.

This could all be an agent ploy in contract negotiations. "We will move but my client is turning down champions league, so make a higher offer on wages, bonus and fees"

Edited by gordy

5 minutes ago, gordy said:

Arent Lepizig refusing to meet the asking price? Last I heard they wanted him on the cheap and Bremen want the cash?

As it stands, Villa have bid a significant amount more than RB have.

Chong arriving from Utd looks like a move to clear him to leave.

Yes and No - they need our money to strengthen in other positions, but it is a step in the right direction for sure.

This could all be an agent ploy in contract negotiations. "We will move but my client is turning down champions league, so make a higher offer on wages, bonus and fees"

Only they know what they are negotiating over still.  Hopefully it's resolved swiftly and we get this one over the line.  

Edited by AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, gordy said:

Chong arriving from Utd looks like a move to clear him to leave. Be strange if Bremen agreed cut price with clubs willing to pay in full.

Here’s from July:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.transfermarkt.com/bremen-turn-down-leipzig-offer-for-rashica-was-also-linked-to-premier-league-clubs/amp/news/365284