Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't really get your point here, cause I completely agree with that and have said nothing to oppose that. 

Except I believe it's the reality of most educated people, whether it's academical or a profession. 

Well, we’ll agree to disagree on it being the reality of most educated people - I think the people who genuinely love their job are definitely the lucky few.

But I suppose my point is that...

a) to try and equate real life with professional football is pointless. Until you’re in that situation and have those kinds of opportunities presented to you and that kind of money thrown at you, no one can really know how it would affect their decision making.

and b) there must be a multitude of factors to consider when a player decides to move clubs, and a blanket statement such as ‘they’re only here for the money and they’re not the kind of players I want at the club’ is unfair. Everyone is different and has different priorities.

Edited by Ginko

Am i correct in thinking that this is the situation...

Rachina/agent has agreed terms with his preferred choice Leipzig, as well as Villa as back up. So,  we are all waiting until the end of next week for Leipzig to cough up the transfer fee. If Leipzig don't pay it he's coming to Villa?   

Edited by CarryOnVilla

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I think he is probably waiting to see whether grealish stays or goes. If grealish signs an extension I think a lot of top players would be happy to sign for us but if grealish goes then they would just be in a relegation fight with us. If we had rashica and grealish I'm Co fident we could finish in the 12-9 region. 

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I would just temper the inevitable reaction to this with the fact there are no quotes in the DeichStube article

in fact, the tweet could’ve said “according to DeichStube, Rashica is open to a move to the premier league but not to a club in a relegation battle”

Edited by chappy

Dunno about everyone else but DeichStube has the look and feel of a HITC?

may e our new found Bremen friends can comment on its reputation?

Btw, has our Kosovan journo tweeted something new I’ve missed?

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Meh.  Annoying how teams like Palace and West Ham to pull off these kind of signings though. 

London innit. Seems to be a huge pull to foreign players. God knows why, I can’t think of many places I’d rather not live. 

• Like 1

There are not quotes from Rashica anywhere, at all. What we do know is that we are in for him and a decision was likely to be made next week at the very earliest. I don't think anything will have changed since the other day.

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Nope, your going to have to explain it to me. 

Oh man, where do I start, I was a bit juiced y'know, like too pooped to pop but anyway I chose the wrong damn file and uploaded a picture of myself back in my prime, thanks for askin though brother.

33 minutes ago, Farlz said:

We just need to make it clear to him that we're signing him and others, to ensure that we are not involved in another relegation battle then. I doubt that Ronan, would be in our corner, if asked by anyone about the prospects of anyone wanting to join us.  

• Like 1

Getting a bit worried this one won’t come off now. 

I think it’s clear we’re in for him, but the pull of a CL club like Leipzig will be too much for us to compete with. 

Shame. As others have said, it’s a bit frustrating teams like West Ham, Everton and Palace can pull off these types of signings. 

• Like 2