Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When this thread gets locked it will be emotional. We’ve had some good times. 

No worries. Straight into the Hall of Fame for this one. 

33 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

What does WIP actually mean on here? At my workplace it stands for work in progress. I'm thinking it probably means something totally different on here though. Something like women in panties? 

It’s the German equivalent to ITK. Not sure what it’s an abbreviation of though, but women in panties is perfectly acceptable for me. 

17 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Wow!!

This is just hillarious and shows the complete obnoxiousness they suffer in writing such shite.

Do they give careers in journalism away in Kinder Eggs nowadays?

No mate, I love Kinder Eggs. I’ve never found any careers in journalism inside.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

What does WIP actually mean on here? At my workplace it stands for work in progress. I'm thinking it probably means something totally different on here though. Something like women in panties? 

Given how part of this thread was going it’s “W##king In Progress”

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I get the mentality of your post but there is no evidence that the player is taking that stance or ever has to be fair.

He has alteady agreed personal terms with leipzig. Potentially a clause in the negotiation was that leipzig had X length of time to come in with a suitable offer presumably until the end of their season plus 4 or 5 days. 

14 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So, All of the sudden there is a cloud of worry come over the thread that "he doesn't want to play for a team battling relegation"..  "doesn't want to come"...  "doesn't want to play for Villa"...   Amazing!

... And yet not a single quote from the poor lad anywhere to be seen!   Astonishing.

Could well be the case.....but its a forum, we comment on  speculation, imagination or fact.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Might move for less than what were offering and at that point Rashica would have to be a mad lunatic to make that move.

The more I hear that if its truth the more I'm not liking this transfer.

But it could all be crap talk anyways and for all we know Rashica could be just weighing up all options before making a final choice.

Who bloody knows with all this crap floating around in the media, that's a big part of the problem today, lazy, lies and full crap that it's hard to see one bit of truth out there in anything.

Welcome to this modern world....where "truth" is the Dinosaur.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villarocker said:

I too, interpret it as "work in progress"

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Who bloody knows with all this crap floating around in the media, that's a big part of the problem today, lazy, lies and full crap that it's hard to see one bit of truth out there in anything.

Has to be said the club seems very well run in this regards since the takeover. Doesn't seem like anyone actually knows what's going on, and we will probably be surprised by more signings coming completely out of the blue that never has been rumoured. 

12 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

3 pages of guff followed by a comment from someone complaining about the page count in relation to credible links - ad infinitum.

Can he just sign already so we can stop this. :D

What does guff stand for 😈

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

It's just ludicrous people moaning about him not wanting to come here and saying move on. 

People saying Leipzig have not offered as much and may come back. 

No one knows anything, zilch, nil. 

Until I see a TV interview with him stating he doesn't want to come here I frankly won't even believe we are in for him at all let alone that he doesn't want to come. 

It genuinely shocks me that people totally believe a bit of twitter nonsense and treat it like gospel.  That's exactly why fake news travels so easily.  A couple of comments on social media suddenly become gospel. It's laughable. 

I think you have missed the magic word..........."If".....Players don't want to come to us.

Edited by TRO

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

Thats just as speculative as all the other speculation, inc Milot not wanting to come to us.

Speculation masquerading as FACT! As per bloody usual, just lazy journalism in my opinion.