Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

The same article that says he doesn't want to come to us also say he won't be going to Leipzig because they don't want to pay the money for him. From what I can make out Deich Stube is a site that specializes in Werder Bremen, so they're probably quite biased in what they write.

I don't think anyone truly knows. 

DeichStube has no quotes from Rashica so they may as well be making it all up. 

At the start of the week we were told that things wouldn't happen until next week and it seems that's the case for almost every club in world football, as nothing has really happened yet. 

I don't think DeichStube writing "He wants to go to Leipzig" with zero quotes is proof of anything. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Rashica like Grealish is just chillin' while the media make up shit every day for clicks. 

31 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Oh man, where do I start, I was a bit juiced y'know, like too pooped to pop but anyway I chose the wrong damn file and uploaded a picture of myself back in my prime, thanks for askin though brother.

Yikes, one from the grave.  Thanks Dean. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thabucks said:

But you’ve previoulsy posted exclamation marks multiple times  🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

And such a statement from an account that's over 12 years old with only 300 odd posts to it...

So I guess now then we're not signing "Trezegout" then we're doomed this season and relegation bound!...    🤪

That journalist is now backtracking, claiming that he could still move to Villa, if sold the vision etc. His 'defence' is that he's passing on info, not clout chasing.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Same journalist:

Wow!!

This is just hillarious and shows the complete obnoxiousness they suffer in writing such shite.

Do they give careers in journalism away in Kinder Eggs nowadays?

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The “journalist” Ronan Murphy writes for goal.com. I mean, it’s not one of the most reliable news sources is it? I think we need to sit tight, be patient and see what happens in the next few days before popping the champagne/slitting the wrists.

All we are seeing right now is “journalists” writing opposing views for clicks.