Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Blimely over 75 pages on a bloke who may or may not who move to us. I think we spent less on debating if Ashley Westwood was a good player or not for four years. 

I can do that in one post. He wasn't. End.

12 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Blimely over 75 pages on a bloke who may or may not who move to us. I think we spent less on debating if Ashley Westwood was a good player or not for four years. 

Wasn’t a debate was it. 

6 minutes ago, jim said:

76 pages wow. Has there even been a credible link to this guy. 

Nope.

We have been here before, an agent uses our interest (probably past interest) as a way of getting the buying club to meet the club's asking price. It only takes a few words to a local journalist to get a rumour going.

I hope i'm wrong.

Last season most signings came out of nowhere, a few were linked and finalised very quickly, I think only Nakamba and Trez dragged for a long time although we were heavily linked to both by every outlet going so they were never in doubt. So far we have been mainly linked with former Brentford players we've already been linked to, or players we were linked to in January. Not one solid fresh link out there just rehashed bollarks.

Not saying we aren't back in for Brentford players or Rashica, but if we are, you can bet no one knows what is happening other than the club!

• Haha 1

Pretty sure a journalist saying that we're set to sign him when that journalist was on television with Rashica just a few days previous is about as a reliable of a link as you're going to get, some might say it's his agent trying to drum up interest but you could say that about any link, then there's all the other incidental coincidences that have been emerging. Afraidy cats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jim said:

76 pages wow. Has there even been a credible link to this guy. 

Yes, a Kosovan journalist who personally knows Rashica reopened that Villa are in advanced talks with Bremen to sign him, but that he also has other clubs as options.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

This link isn’t just tenuous. It’s worse than than that it’s dead Jim.

Don’t tell me it’s dead...I can’t take it...give me something to klingon to...

• Haha 1