Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Should we present ourselves like this instead...?   ;)

D63FJn4W0AIr3og.jpg

To think, she's probably in her 50s now.......would he cool to see what she looks like in 2020 :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Well noted that his preference is Leipzeg, and i'm honestly on the fence about how badly I want a player who desperately wants to go to another club.

Even though i'm guessing this might be the case with most players? Hold out for their preferred option? As long as he didn't come here with a bad attitude as we weren't his first choice?

Tammy wanted to stay at Chelsea and fight for his place, he came to us on loan that season.

Most players will have a preference if 2 or more clubs want them, i would like to think that 99% of playets who chose to sign for a club are happy to go there ? The club may want to sell but in this day and age its what the player wants rather than what the club wants.

He will be aware the club was interested in him last season ( if the reports are true) so will have done some sort of research himself into our club, even if it was just a quick Google search.

He fits most of our criteria for signing players.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

Tammy wanted to stay at Chelsea and fight for his place, he came to us on loan that season.

Most players will have a preference if 2 or more clubs want them, i would like to think that 99% of playets who chose to sign for a club are happy to go there ? The club may want to sell but in this day and age its what the player wants rather than what the club wants.

He will be aware the club was interested in him last season ( if the reports are true) so will have done some sort of research himself into our club, even if it was just a quick Google search.

He fits most of our criteria for signing players.

are they young womens footballers?

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This threads just a bit of a laugh right? We all know it’s very unlikely we’re signing this player don’t we?  

better plan to get my "Milot Rashica" tattoo removed then.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This threads just a bit of a laugh right? We all know it’s very unlikely we’re signing this player don’t we?  

We can just change the thread title to "The Club" if he doesn't sign ultimately.

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Unless RB Leipzig up their offer or he turns down the contract we're offering him, I cannot see what else happens now unless someone else joins the race.

So far we know we are leading RB in the bid to sign him in what appears to be a two horse race to sign the player.

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Unless RB Leipzig up their offer or he turns down the contract we're offering him, I cannot see what else happens now unless someone else joins the race.

So far we know we are leading RB in the bid to sign him in what appears to be a two horse race to sign the player.

and when he signs for us.....it will be, "my dream was always Villa"

• Like 1

Just now, Killeen30 said:

So not as close as some want to believe.

The Kosovan journalist said he was likely to leave Bremen next week so I don't think it's ever been that close. Apparently he's training with Werder still but they have no intention of playing him in friendlies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thread wouldn't be 72 pages long if it was just for a laugh people obvously think that there's a chance that it could happen, besides this player isn't so good that he's out of our league, he's of the level that if he were to come to the premer league it would be to a midtable club or one with money and aspirations to reach that level, one mean if West Ham, Newcastle or similar signed him I doubt we'd be thinking 'wow how did they manage that', that's not to play down how good he is but rather to say  that we shouldn't put ourselves down and say such a signing isn't possible for us. 🏍️👩‍🦼🚀

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TRO said:

and when he signs for us.....it will be, "my dream was always Villa"

"There was no where else I wanted to go once I knew of this great clubs interest"

To be fair I don't mind when they are honest.

• Like 1