Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

18 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

The Kosovan journalist said he was likely to leave Bremen next week so I don't think it's ever been that close. Apparently he's training with Werder still but they have no intention of playing him in friendlies.

This is true, any story about this did say NEXT WEEK.

Maybe we are impatient, and so used to heartbreak that we just can;t see it?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

To think, she's probably in her 50s now.......would he cool to see what she looks like in 2020 :)

And at what age does a young hottie feel she's now too old for a belly button piercing (assuming she ever does of course) 

Personally I think the geriatric wards are going to be hilarious in 50 years time with all these 90 year old ladies with tattoos a cross the base of their back all wrinkled and hidden in folds of loose skin. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

This is what we've been waiting for boys. A clear sign that Deano is finally going for two up top 😁

with a "ball winner" in the middle....but suspended for the first leg.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

And at what age does a young hottie feel she's now too old for a belly button piercing (assuming she ever does of course) 

Personally I think the geriatric wards are going to be hilarious in 50 years time with all these 90 year old ladies with tattoos a cross the base of their back all wrinkled and hidden in folds of loose skin. 

There's a young woman on twatter who had "Super Jack" tattooed across the bottom of one of her tits after vowing to if we beat Arsenal. She even joked that it won't matter when she's older as they'll sag and nobody will be able to see it. 🤮

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Without saying anything else I just wanna state that only a true moron rides a bike with his helmet on the handlebar. 

So true. That's why I always carry mine in the rear panniers. 

58 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

The Kosovan journalist said he was likely to leave Bremen next week so I don't think it's ever been that close. Apparently he's training with Werder still but they have no intention of playing him in friendlies.

Guess it’s a case of keeping our fingers crossed and hoping it goes through.

27 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

There's a young woman on twatter who had "Super Jack" tattooed across the bottom of one of her tits after vowing to if we beat Arsenal. She even joked that it won't matter when she's older as they'll sag and nobody will be able to see it. 🤮

Erm, a friend of mine has asked if there's a link anywhere. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Erm, a friend of mine has asked if there's a link anywhere. 

There’s a pic on Twitter....classy bird.

edit: seriously though, seems a good laugh and fair play to her for sticking to her word.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa