Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Most people I imagine are just after a paycheck, because if they don't get one, their family starves. That just happens to be the lovely way our society is organized. All that other shit like fulfillment is bonus.

s-l1000.jpg

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Most people I imagine are just after a paycheck, because if they don't get one, their family starves. That just happens to be the lovely way our society is organized. All that other shit like fulfillment is bonus.

I hate equivocating normal jobs with being a footballer. It's not the same at all - a completely different world. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I hate equivocating normal jobs with being a footballer. It's not the same at all - a completely different world. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

The laxative helped then?

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Told you the prune diet would work. 

Nearly a follow through...

It will be nothing like the relief we will all experience though once this lad signs.  :D

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nearly a follow through...

It will be nothing like the relief we will all experience though once this lad signs.  :D

The progression of your input in this thread got me like...

Best Vince Mcmahon GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I actually think the kosovan journo is a far more credible source than anything else we see in terms of social media or even the tabloids. Last year, it was journos from specific countries who got our news first. Terreur or something being one of them.

I believe we are in for him, and have had talks with him but wether he chooses us or Leipzig is another matter. 

Just out of interest, what would you consider a credible source?

A bit like trust, credibility has to be earned.  I'd never heard of this journo until last week.

I'm also a really pessimistic and miserable bugger who's conditioned to believe nothing good can happen 😆

I'd absolutely love the guy here though and I really hope it happens.

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

First of all, as wonderful as that would be, I’d be willing to bet that’s not the reality for most people. Lots of people hate their jobs or see it as a means to an end, whether that’s as a source of money to do the things they really want, or as a stepping stone along the way to their own career ambitions.

But that’s beside the point, really. You’re applying real world logic to professional football at the highest level - the two rarely mix.

We don’t know what this player’s motivations are, but let’s say it’s safe to assume that most professional footballers dream of playing in the Champion’s League. Does that mean that we only try to recruit players without that ambition since we can’t offer it at the moment? Of course not, that would be stupid. So instead we identify our own selling points (one of those being money) and try to sell the vision of where we are now and where we want to be in the next few years.

And anyways, a lot of players also aspire to play in the Premier League, so perhaps that’s another of this player’s ambitions. You’re allowed to have more than one.

I don't really get your point here, cause I completely agree with that and have said nothing to oppose that. 

Except I believe it's the reality of most educated people, whether it's academical or a profession. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

18 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

A bit like trust, credibility has to be earned.  I'd never heard of this journo until last week.

I'm also a really pessimistic and miserable bugger who's conditioned to believe nothing good can happen 😆

I'd absolutely love the guy here though and I really hope it happens.

The journalists credentials have been posted in the thread multiple times. As well as the fact that he is actually friends with Rashica.

He is the Secretary General of the Kosovan Sports journalists association etc.

I feel like we are going in circles here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The journalists credentials have been posted in the thread multiple times. As well as the fact that he is actually friends with Rashica.

He is the Secretary General of the Kosovan Sports journalists association etc.

I feel like we are going in circles here.

Cool